thread heads : Forum : music

music

12 Years Ago

i need some new songs to listen to. any recommendations? 

Re: music

12 Years Ago

Who are your fav. artists?

12 Years Ago

My Chemical Romance- Dead or Black Parade or Heaven Help Us
Beyonce- Countdown
Deadmuos (i think thats how its spelled)- Raise your weapon!!

12 Years Ago

do you care what language it's in?

12 Years Ago

depends if your into  hard rock i would suggest the offspring, for screamo lovers try brokencyde or vampires everywhere, if your into  something different i would suggest Mindless self indulgence or adema, if you like parodies weird Al or rucka rucka ali, hip hop would probably lmfao or ludacris i have other suggestions just let me know want genres you like and ill give you some direction.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Placebo-Running Up that Hill (uhm i don't know if you'll like it...) The Killers-Somebody Told Me  Jet-look what you've done      Apocalyptica-Nothing Else Matters           Franz Ferdinand-Take Me out           Blue October- Hate Me or Sound of Pulling Heaven Down             Damien Rice- The Professor           Phoenix- If I ever feel better of Listzomania              Seether-Remedy                                                                            uhhh... that's all i got to offer right now.. can't think of much on the spot    
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
My Chemical Romance- Dead or Black Parade or Heaven Help Us
Beyonce- Countdown
Deadmuos (i think thats how its spelled)- Raise your weapon!!

hahaha i listened to them and they were wicked!

12 Years Ago

well, if you don't want another language, 
what water gave me, kiss with a fist-florence and the machine
are you happy-days difference
time bomb-all time low
say you like me-we the kings
And in another language (korean)
mr. simple,a-cha,sorry sorry-super junior
stay,y-mblaq
neverland- u-kiss
:D

12 Years Ago

thanks for all the great suggestions (i have no clue when i'm going to have time to listen to them all. maybe when i'm suppose to be doing my homework)

12 Years Ago

lol, i gotta wait till my finals r over

12 Years Ago

okay, i have some music for you... this is from the hunger games album which found came out months ago but no one told me  about it *huff* oh,well, i don't like moives based on books except for storybooks cuz those are so short they have to change. them to make them intersting any way...., Safe and Sound, Taylor Swift and Alive, Superchick

12 Years Ago

im not all big for the hunger games movie! im totally upset with it so i dont wanna see it! the book also made me obber sad