thread heads : Forum : Heptai

Re: Heptai

11 Years Ago

Name: Niko   

Bio:  Niko came from a vector that spends most of it time in the fall seasons, as her history still remains a mystery, the vector she is from is all she has too discover who she is. She knew her power even after losing her memories, finding herself on a different vector that is all desert with a large population for gold. Niko had always kept a low profile,  as one of the channels. Niko is usually independent and alone throughout her travels. Lives through her life of bounty hunting and sometimes by conning. In some cases, secretly known for her sneaky arts, people hire her for a mission or assassination.  

Element: Plasmic. Fourth state of matter only exist in high temperature, in Niko's case it exist inside her. The appearance of the plasmic is a warm stringy orb with a soft feathery glow. The plasmic tangles up any surroundings with the ability too pick up and object or cut. The color is neutrally neon blue, when in desperate measures the color turn into a bloody red. Niko isn't really good at accessing her powers, but in difficult situation can pushes her to do the unthinkable. 

Appearance: • 5'6'' • Shoulder length layered, choppy, razored cut white-cyan color hair, loosely pinned up on sides • Left eye is dark blue, right eye is black and usually hidden underneath her bangs • Faired skin with shiny pink scars on her back and inner right wrist • five piercing on her ears •  Usually have plain expression (almost dead tired), but has a hidden burst of emotions • Her attire is a black leather cloak with her hood down and metallic hoodie strings dangling  •  black biker fingerless gloves with a charm on the right• tane top; shorts with loose bandages; long socks purple and black stripes; ankle converse • always lose her weapons, since she rely more on her weapon then her elemental powers; loves big guns. 

11 Years Ago

Niko's introduction-  

It has been a while since i saw an actual city. Especially on this deserted vector. I've passed towns and mini markets, but not a city almost as large as a kingdom. The desert wind tried to get the best of me. I tried to close my hood, I made it through to the kingdom fences. Two large guards stood with life size axes. They had their face hidden in black mask. I look up and ask too pass through. Neither of them really moved. As if they are blind or dumb. Finally I made an attempts to walk forward. I shouldn't look dangerous, I lost my hatchet in the middle of the desert, I'm weapon less at the moment.        On my second step, the left side finally guard became animated with life. "Argo noi hectur." he said. I made a confuse look. "I don't speak your language." I said plain and clearly.       The guard nodded then motioned at the gates. "You'll have to pay for an entrance. Five piece or equal amount of trade per person." it said. I nodded, reaching into the inner collar of my cloak too pull out five pieces of silver. Showing it too the guard, it gave a thumbs up and pointed at the gate. "Pay the guy on your right window." it said.      After walking in and paying, I notice the large space and crowd. I notice the merchants, traders, locals and nomads. I heard chatters of many language among.      I remember why I was here, making my way through looking for any weapon I can buy. Any inn I can stay for at least a coupe of days.  I have small compartments around my cloak for safe keeping, sometimes the coins I stack ended up becoming shields or armor for fights I get into. It does drag around and gets a bit heavy.     Finally I manage to get to an Inn. I've gotten this far at least.

11 Years Ago

Ash wandered the busy port debating what to do. Her life had been usurped from its original comfort, to one far more rugged, but no less dangerous. She'd have to hide her identity. It wouldn't do well for people to find out she was second cousins with the queen. Reaching into one of the inner pockets of her coat she felt the weight of the bag inside. Around three hundred gold, plenty for a ride on a ship. Now to decide where she wanted to go. Deciding to look at the map she inherited from her father, of the numerous Vectors he had been to, she debated her decision. A desert Vector was circled on the map. Estimating the distance from her current location to the Vector she deemed it a far enough distance. Now to find a ship willing to take her. It was now late and Ash had yet to find anyone heading to where she was going. "Maybe I should just buy a shoo and crew…" she muttered in irritation. How hard could it be to find a bloody ship?! Apparantly very, very hard. Ash suddenly stopped in her tracks, interrupting the traffic behind her. "Why didn't I think of this before!?" She dashed off to an inn relatively known for its bars. Slamming the door open, out of breath, she shouted into the dusky bar, "I'm looking for a ship!" A gruff man with short shaggy blond hair and a shprt sceuffy beard grunted his reply, "There's loads of ships on the dock girly." A drunken man next to him guffawed loudly starting a round of laughter. Ash grimaced at the poor joke. "I'm looking for a ship to take me to Wüste." The laughter died quickly at that. "Do you know what you're askin' for girly?" The same man from before asked incredulously. "That's where the Menschen live." Ash balked at that. Menschen were a known group of desert thieves and cutthroats. Not exactly the best company to associate with. The royal steeled her determination. "I'm willing to pay handsomely." She said with conviction. The man chortled. "I like you girly! How's ya say to me taking ya there?" He offered. "Why would I want you to take me?" Ash had doubts about this man. He barked a gruff laugh. "Girly do you know who I am?" He asked with a grin. Ash shook her head confused. "Should I?" He puffed up his chest with pride. "I'm the legendary Bardroy of the Funtom pirates!" It was deathly silent. What Bardroy had failed to realize was that most of the sailors there were bounty hunters for the queen. And she hated pirates. "Uh oh…" Bardroy cursed before he grabbed Ash and ran out the door. "Sebastian's going to kill me!" They dashed through the cargo still being unloaded, doing feats of acrobatics that Ash wouldn't expect from a man so scruffy. Looking up at the man she saw his eyes shimmer a bit before he suddenly ducked under a team of sailors uploading a very large crate, and jumped into an alley. They hugged the brick wall gasping for breath as a mob of pirate hunters ran past. Checking to make sure they were gone, Bardroy released a sigh of relief. "Phew! Haven't had to run like that in a while." He grinned at the girl next to him. "Now let's get you to the captain." Bardroy had lead her to an expensive looking ship. The wood was dark almost black, but not quite. The sails were distinctively white even though they were rolled up. They boarded quickly, Bardroy knocked on the door labeled "Captian's quarters". "Young master!" He yelled trying to get his captain's attention. The door creaked open and a twelve year old boy with dark cyan hair, one blue eye, the other covered by an eye patch, and dressed in a rather noble looking blue outfit. "What Bardroy?" He drawled. "Young master, this girl needs to go to Wüste." Her gestured to Ash. "She said she'd pay well for the trip. It's not too far out of our way, and you've been saying we need money for supplies." The boy thought for a moment before sizing Ash up. "What would you be willing to pay us Miss…?" "Ash." She said simply. "And I'd be more than happy to pay you up to a hundred gold crowns." "A hundred?" The boy raised an eyebrow. "Where would…" he trailed off. "Nevermind it's not important. Welcome aboard the Kuroshitsuji. I am it's captain Ciel Phantomhive, plaesure to meet you." With a bow Ciel dismissed himself back to his quarters. He looked back before he shut the door to tell her, "Bardroy will show you about, take care."

11 Years Ago

Niko checked the weight of the gun. So far this is the best one the market got, and by far it the cheapest toy She's ever found. Niko sighed, finding it ridiculous that she would have no choice. Looking at the stubby greedy man, she toss out ten pieces of silver. By far she was sure this was the worst compromise, but the old man smile and took the bargained price. Niko didn't hesitate too then whip at an angle as is she's about too shoot. "Whoa-whoa!" the man said defensively. Niko leaned back her was and gave a look of disappointment. "Although I gave my services, your little shop will not last long. Trust me, you can't use stainless steel for gun cases. Copper will benefit more your customers and yourself." Niko said, telling him the hardcore truth. But the man only shooed her away. "You already bought your product now scram." he said, there no use for her in his eyes.

Niko mentally fell disappointed. Thinking of a place she rather be, she continued back to the inn shes staying.  At the inn's bar, she sat down and ordered  a small tea. The owner nodded. "So how's today's marketing?" he ask, building a semi 
relationship to his fair customer.

Niko smile and gave a hint of a laugh. "Not so bad, but I made a pretty bad purchase." Niko said. The owner made a laugh after Niko flash her new toy. "Well unless your in a hurry, there's better stuff towards the center of this vector." the owner said. Niko shook her head sipping her drink. "I know. But I am in a hurry, and I'm trying to get rid of as much as I can also." Niko declared. The owner saw her clearly and nodded. "I see, smart. I your heading towards the ocean, planning to get off the vector? Well just keep going along the river and you'll be just fine."
     Niko agreed, getting up, she paid her drink and tip. "I'll be checking out now. Save the tip. Thank you er..."

"Marshall." the owner said. Niko smile. "Marshall, and your wife." 
    The owner shook Niko's hand before going back on drying the dishes. Watching her leather cloak disappears, he knew that an unusual person like her would visit.

Niko found herself back on her nomadic travel. Although it mid day, she rather start now then in the morning. With her appearance, it would cause up a stir and suspicion. Most would think she is a channel. Although Niko refuses to keep in mind, she is a channel, and that alone will cause more then a stir.

Niko already pop out with her leather cloak and blue hair. Even more so when you see that her right eyes covered by her bangs is pitch black. Niko felt the weight of her newly purchase gun, her only problem with weapon is that fact that she loses them often.

Because the fact that she isn't very good with her ability, she rely most of her self on fighting skills and weapons such as guns or knives.

It was only the vast land of nothing, until Niko finally reaches to the coast.

next Next Page
last Last Page