thread heads : Forum : Through Time and Space, There ..

Re: Through Time and Space, There Is Wonderland

11 Years Ago

Knave shoved Louise and Max aside, both being forced to be seated at their tea party with day old tea and ruined pastries. 
"Where's Hicca?" Louise asked, a spear pointed to her neck. 
"Remain quiet and obedient till further notice." The Knave replied. "The Queen is feeling sparing today. Don't step out of line." 
"I don't think Vince' is gonna appreciate you man-handling us behind his back." Max warned, getting himself comfortable. The Knave glared then flagged the guards to surround the two. 
"Just remain in line unless you want your little March Hare comes back in pieces." 
With that threat, he boarded his horse and rode away. The two remained where they were, Max turning to Louise who was dumping out the tea. 
"White Queen?" Max asked. 
"If we can find her." Louise said with a smile. "What a tragedy though, Hicca wanted to visit the White Queen as he grandmother and grandfather did..." 
"Whelp, prisons a b***h." Max said and got up from his chair. Louise rose up and the two walked, hand in hand, down a pale white road to the White Queen.  

11 Years Ago

(This is the flashback that PokemonFan#1 wanted me to do for Ivory and Darry.)
Darry walks into the throne room of the white castle of his queen, but to him, he was just going to see his older sister, Ivory.
"Ivory!"
The white knights and squires to him, appall. No matter how many times Darry called her by her real name, they would always be surprise since everyone else refers to her as the White Queen.
Ivory rises from her throne.
Besides the name situation, no one could get over how tough, rough, and mean the White Queen is, even making others easily cry. However, Darry doesn't see that about her at all - all he sees is her grace, elegance, and perfection.
How could someone be so hard yet gentle, harsh but kind, beautiful yet scary, selfish but selfless?
"Darry, you should be out practicing your sword fighting," instruct the White Queen.
"I'm sorry, but I thought maybe we could go out and have fun outside!" said Darry, excitedly.
He looks at his older sister with almond-shaped buff brown eyes that mirror hers. Unlike the White Queen, Darry has curly buff brown hair with beige skin and a height of five feet and ten inches. The White Queen has thick pure white hair that is so long that it goes beyond the floor. Luckily though, she wears in a ponytail (styled like Kikyo's from Inuyasha). Her skin is just as white and her lips the palest pink. Anyone could tell she is the White Queen.
"Only for a hour," said the White Queen, strictly.
Darry grins, not noticing the dirty looks from the other knights and squires, but hey, his sis may be queen, but she's still his sister!
"Yes!"
Darry wakes up, right when the sun is rising and rubs his eyes.
"That was a short dream..... It happened yesterday too. Weird....."
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by InkAngelXIII
Not to be nit picky Jamillet but Taiyo wouldn't speak to Valentine, because he doesn't know him well enough.

GOT IT! ^-^

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet
Not to be nit picky Jamillet but Taiyo wouldn't speak to Valentine, because he doesn't know him well enough.

GOT IT! ^-^

Thanks Jamillet! ^_^
_

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet

GOT IT! ^-^

Thanks Jamillet! ^_^
 De nada mijita :D

11 Years Ago

Taiyo, Alice and Tsuki went through the entrance and stopped, looking at the bright hedges in wonder. "Wow. . . Y'think we're going the right way now?"  Tsuki put her hand on her chin in a mock thinking pose. "I'm not sure, but Valentine is reliable no matter how flakey he seems, yeah." "Right, I don't know him well, but I think we should trust him. I mean it's not like we have any other form of direction anyway." A quiet Taiyo added.  Sharing looks all three nodded their heads in a sage-like fasion and continued onwards. "So what's the white queen like?" Alice asked them. Tsuki looked at Taiyo herself. Taiyo put a hand on top of his hat. "Why are you looking at me?"  Shaking her head at her brother, Tsuki took her hand away from it's position to almost steal Taiyo's hat. "You went to the castle before remember? It was when I got really sick that one time, and you had to get medicine."  Nodding his head in remembrance Taiyo closed his eyes reminiscing about when they were younger, vulnerable, and lonely.  "-yo!"  "-aiyo!" "Taiyo!" Snapping out of it he saw his sister waving her hand infront of his face. "Are you okay, yeah?" Smiling softly at her Taiyo said he was fine. "Why were you waving your hand in my face?"  Tsuki giggled. "Silly! We're already here, yeah!" Finally looking in front of him, not even 200 paces away, was the White queen's castle. She cheered and grabbed Alice's hands and started dancing with him, excited she didn't have to walk any more. Twirling and spinning around in, what looked to be, an odd form of ring around the rosey.  Smiling at his sister's happy innocence he told them they had to go in before the put up the drawbridge. Turning to the castle after Alice and Tsuki, 'all fell down', Taiyo got a foreboding feeling.  Frowning at the feeling he looked closer and notice that somehow the castle had become darker. Not enough that some one not paying close attention would notice, but Taiyo had always been sensitive to things. Once Alice and Tsuki caught up they went into the grand structure, Taiyo's feeling only increasing.

11 Years Ago

Hiccup was sleeping inside the dungeon which was the Jabberwockies chambers till the door opened. She squinted at the light, not accustomed to the bright light outside only to see Vincent coming in. 
"Your majesty." Hiccup greeted, still squinted. She couldn't get up, any movement agitated the Jabberwocky so she lost all feeling in her legs. Vincent arrived, the Jabberwocky slithering back into the shadows and leaving the two. Vincent glared down and said "I expected you dead." 
Hiccup shrugged and replied "March Hares are hard to kill." 
Vincent grabbed her forearm and pulled her to her feet, basically dragging her outside. Hiccup hissed when the light came at her in a rush, shielding her eyes till she was dragged to Vincent's room and thrown on his bed.
"What're you-" 
She felt lips over hers, pushing her down fiercely. Hiccup hiccuped into the kiss making Vincent back off but not before she found her pinned down. Her legs wouldn't react so she couldn't run. Her face darkened as she mumbled "Wha-wha-wha?" 
"A kiss." Vincent replied, then shackled her to the bed before rising back up. He threw on his robe and opened the door. 
"Wait where're you going?!" Hiccup called, struggling. 
"I'm off to make plans...for war." Vincent replied and slammed the door shut.     

11 Years Ago

(Uwaaahh!! I-I’m so sorry for not posting in a while TT_TT Please forgive me with this post *XP Sorry its short, I really couldn’t think of anything…*)

“What?!” Hiccup exclaimed. “Damn, I need to get out of here!” The March Hare had begun to struggle a bit more, but finding no way to escape. Her legs were still unusable and it seemed as though all hope was lost.
~***~
Upon walking into the gates of the white castle, there were a crowd of people mostly dressed in white, some not. Alice looked around in wonder as they made their way to the second gate, entering it and coming inside the building.
     “Woah! This place is so big!” Alice said in amazement.
     “Isn’t it big, yeah?” Tsuki asked.
     “It sure is.” Alice said.
_

11 Years Ago

Hiccup was struggling and trying to pull free, but there was no use. She closed her eyes and tired with all her might but it was no use trying any harder. Opening her eyes, she found Valentine on top of her. “My my, I shouldn’t take you in advantage,” Valentine said leaning in on Hiccup. “Get me out!” Hiccup urged. Valentine sighed. “Quite the feisty one, aren’t you? A tiger is a tiger, not a lamb,” Valentine quoted showing off his many little canine teeth in a grin. “What?!” Hiccup asked in confusion. “Nothing my fair lady,” Valentine answered. “Get me out!!!” Hiccup shouted. “Yes, yes of course,” Valentine answered singing a sing song tune and disappearing. After a few seconds, the shackles were torn apart, by Valentine’s claws. The man himself appeared. “Woopty doo, you’re free,” Valentine sang. “His army, he’s going to gather Joby first,” Valentine sang. “What?! How do you know?” Hiccup asked hopping off the bed. “How do I know what?” Valentine asked. Hiccup had enough; she grabbed the Cheshire cat by the cuff of his button up shirt and pushed him against the wall. “MAKE SENSE FOR ONCE!” She pleaded. Valentine hissed. “Ugh! I’m done!” Hiccup said as she let Valentine go. “WAIT!” Valentine called as he pounced and formed into his normal cat form. He shook the bell off his tail and then used his tail as a club and struck it landing in Hicca’s hands. “Call if you need help,” Valentine said going off into a mad laugh afterwards.

11 Years Ago

(whoa all eyes on Hicca today O-O, no prob peeps i got plans for these two:)
It wasn't easy just the sneak out of Vincent's room, he had guards stations at all corners so it explained why he left with a seemingly lax attitude. Hiccup knew she would have to be creative. She opened the window, the wind was blowing at her as if pushing her into the mote that held the beheaded victims of the previous Queen of Hearts wrath. Hiccup's eyes glinted with excitement but her hands trembled. 
"Interesting combination." Hiccup nodded then climbed out, getting a good footing. Her footing was a bit sloppy due to the feeling of numbness being ebbed away by the feeling of pins and needles. She ignored it and grabbed onto the railing that constructed the castle and slowly made her way about. Looking into the grey horizon, she let loose her hand and gave a whistle. A screech responded and the sound of flapping wings was heard in the distance. She saw her dragon appeared, flapping beside her and she boarded. 
"Onwards!!" Hiccup said excitedly and flew off. 
~ * ~
"SHE'S ESCAPED!!" Vincent bellowed, the Knave seeming to like his enraged side. The guards trembled before their angered queen, Vincent's eye twitching an the urge to take one of their axes and behead them all on the spot was inching into his mind. But he shook his head, focused on his breathing and replied in a more calming voice "How did she escape?" 
"Th-through the window." the guard replied still shaking, Vincent didn't want his people to fear him. He didn't notice the Knave was enjoying every bit of fear like a drug. Vincent turned away and replied "I need to be alone." 
"Do you need a beverage?" 
"A snack?"
"A hot towel?" 
"GET OUT!!" Vincent shrieked and his men raced away, he even shoved the Knave out. Once alone, he looked around. this war was getting to him and the Red Queens rage was slowly pumping through him. The Jabberwocky!! Send it out!? No!! He clutched his head and grit his teeth as he tried to gain control.  

11 Years Ago

"C'mon Ivory's throne room is this way." Taiyo mumbled. He pulled his hat down over his eyes and led them throughout the castle.  "Um...Not to jinx us or anything, btu shouldn't the guards be questioning us on why we're here?" The twins wouldn't say anything for a few moments. Tsuki couldn't simply beacause she didn't know either. "Brother, why arn't they questioning us, yeah?"  Taiyo stopped before a set of massive doors. They we're beutifully crafted, with the skill of a master. The doors opened by themselves. "Because she alredy knows we're here."

11 Years Ago

Louis and Max arrived, seeing "Alice" enter the castle before them. Max rolled his eyes and said "Looks like were late." 
"The party never starts without us." Louise replied with a smile and led the way into the back. As Max followed, her heard a roar over head. Looking up, he was met with a body slamming into him. 
"ACK!" Max chocked out. 
"Oh Hicca, you arrived." Louise said, helping Hiccup up. 
Her dragons swirled down and landed before her, licking Hiccups cheek. 
"You escaped, that's shocking." Max said, helping himself up. 
"Yup! Nightfury's, fastest of their kind!" Hiccup bragged. "Now I request an audience with Queensie!" 
"Calm down sista, follow us." Louise said and led the way inside.  

next Next Page
last Last Page