Tracy's escape

Tracy's escape

A Story by Julia

‘TRACY!’ I hear my name being screamed by a man behind me. When I turn my head my eyes grow wide and I run. Jonathon is trying to capture me so he can turn me into some sort of monster. He caught my best friend while we were escaping, Jessie sacrificed herself, and I can’t let that be in vain. But he catches up with me when a lady with a pram bumps into me, slamming me against the wall. Jonathon drags me by the hair into an old Chinese restaurant and takes me through the kitchen. Another blue and pink striped door is inside, the same as the one in his science lab. He tosses me inside and I can see that this was another entry into the lab!! I see Jess in a giant glass tube. I am scared to see that in only 2hours she has made a complete transformation. Her bottom half is cut off and attached to a man who looks the same way (cut in half); they are both growling and scratching at the floor as if trying to dig. They have both had their heads shaved and their faces are ape like, hairy and the only reason I know it’s her is because they naked apart from a bandage where their torso’s are attached, and I can see her heart shaped birthmark on her hip. I gasp in confusion and pain from seeing her like this and Jonathon just laughs. The tears well in my eyes and I fear for what he will do to me. He throws me into a room with surgical equipment and hundreds of vials and syringes filled with odd coloured liquids. A man lies on a table next to the one Jonathon is currently strapping me to, but he doesn’t realise I am making my wrists and ankles higher than the table so that I can escape before he torches me. He lifts the sheet from the man’s torso and waist and I know what will happen to me. The man’s skin is turning a bluish purple, and he is missing the right half of his body, he is literally cut in half vertically, the opposite Jess was. That must mean my left half will go and I will become the same colour. Why would Jonathon do this!? I knew him as a kid, and he was never this crazy. He looks at my bounds and notices how loose they are. Snarling he makes them tighter than they should be and the blood is being cut off the left side of my body. Fear makes my body shudder as Jonathon picks up a large knife and a needle filled with green liquid. ‘Now Tracey, since you were being so rude I won’t put you to sleep and I won’t make you insane. So you will have to feel the pain and your will know what has happened to you for the rest of your life. Maybe now you will respect me and my “talent”’ his cackle of laughter echoed in my mind as my screams filled the room, the needle being stuck into my neck began to freeze my limbs, and Jonathon stabbed his knife into my shoulder. The pain so agonizing, but I realised the serum in the needle only worked for a few minutes, my arm was cut off, the pain ripping through my body, throwing spasms into every part of me. I felt like I was going to pass out in agony. I looked to the blood spurting out of the veins that used to belong to my left arm. No tears escape my eyes; too much pain is wrenching my body for any liquid other than blood to escape my body. Jonathon patched up the arm and when the bleeding stopped he stopped moving altogether. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to his knees. The man in the bed next to me was standing behind him with a knife in his only arm. The man’s skin was completely blue now and he unhooked me from the table. ‘You…. Must…. Run…. Before…. I…. Go…. Crazy…. Call…. Police…. Escape….’ He said, struggling with each word. I run from the room, every step making more pain stretch through my body. When I find myself back in the Chinese restaurant, what look like hundreds of people swarm me, trying to help me, calling more people and the police. Some people even run into the room full of mutilated people and see Jess and the others. I feel lucky to have only lost my arm, and not every other part of me. As I am taken away from the hell of Jonathon’s lab, tears of relief, pain and misery flow from my eyes, and I know it is all over, the 4 years being his slave are gone and I am FREE.

© 2014 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its was a good read, I think the title should be tracy's escape. Could there be more paragraph spacing

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Julia

9 Years Ago

i cant think of where to put a separate paragraph, i'm having trouble with writing cause i have writ.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on June 7, 2014
Last Updated on June 11, 2014
Tags: monster, escape, speculative fiction, run, attack, adventure, pain

Author

Julia
Julia

brisbane , Australia



About
I am 14 and i love to read. i use writing to get idea's in my head out of the open. I will read and review anyones storeys who review mine :) more..

Writing
twins twins

A Story by Julia


suicidal suicidal

A Story by Julia


earthquake earthquake

A Story by Julia