The New Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson Grand Opening Party

The New Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson Grand Opening Party

A Story by 1888pressrelease
"

(1888PressRelease) Harley-Davidson of Tampa has moved their location to Wesley Chapel.

"
Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL - Harley-Davidson of Tampa has moved their location to Wesley Chapel and is now Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson with a large, modern, state-of-the art facility to better serve the biking community in the Tampa Bay area. Open and operational, as of April 17th, now it’s time to celebrate with a Grand Opening Party on Saturday, May 20th.

The event starts with a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Chamber of Commerce at 9:30 AM! The day is filled with features like Live Music All Day Long! Bands scheduled include School of Rock, Black Honkeys, and Stormbringer! Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson will also feature a HUGE Vendor Village with a Food Truck Fair providing local food and drink favorites. To commemorate the event, The first 25 adult guests at the event are offered a complimentary Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson Exclusive Tattoo by High Art Tattoo.

Party goers who are present that day also have the chance to win a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle from the new Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson!

The whole family will be thrilled by motorcycle stunt shows including the Globe of Death! There’s also a hospitality tent to relax with the family, photobooth, and much more.

Come celebrate an important part of Florida life at the Grand Opening Party at the new Wesley Chapel Harley-Davidson.

Date: May 20th, 2023
Time: 9 AM �" 7PM
Location: 25245 Wesley Chapel Blvd. Wesley Chapel, FL

For Details, visit WesleyChapelHD.com or call (813) 213-3415.

© 2023 1888pressrelease


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on April 27, 2023
Last Updated on April 27, 2023
Tags: harley, harley-davidson, motorcycles, motorcycle, harleytampa, tampaharley, tampahd, wesleychapelhd, wesley chapel, florida, hdflorida, wesley chapel hd