Roland White, NW Watercolor & Mixed Media Digital Artist Announces his New Online Gallery with Artsp

Roland White, NW Watercolor & Mixed Media Digital Artist Announces his New Online Gallery with Artsp

A Story by 1888pressrelease
"

(1888PressRelease) Roland White, an Award winning Pacific NW Artist is now available online with two exciting new Galleries featuring Original Watercolors and New Digital Mixed Media Art Prints associ

"
Roland White Artist is excited to announce the Grand Opening of his Online Watercolor and Digital Art Galleries with Artspan a Professional Artists Marketplace.

Roland White's Original Watercolors & his New Mixed Media Digital Art are vibrant in color with imaginative & compelling compositions. His images range from Flowers & Gardens to Water & Mountain Scenes, Cowboys and Critters, Nature settings, Exotic Birds & Wildlife, Spiritual Totems & Animals.

He is well known in the world of crafts and art as as an award winning mid century West Coast Potter. In Central Oregon he was Awarded for a winning Poster of the Cascade Festival of Music. He is also past Cover Artist  for Cascade Arts & Entertainment the regions largest Cultural publication.
 
In his career he exhibited in numerous Group & One Man shows including the Pacific North West Arts and Crafts Fair in Seattle WA, the Portland Art Museum, Portland’s Contemporary Crafts Gallery, the former Portand Arts & Crafts Society & the Bellevue Art Museum to name a few.  


Roland has the special honor of showing at the Pacific NW Arts and Crafts Fair, Jury Entry Festival, in 3 mediums with Pottery, Glass & Watercolor. He is often referred to by his peers as a Renascence artist accomplished in Pottery, Painting,Glass and Music.

http://rwhite.artspan.com

© 2023 1888pressrelease


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe