Zeelool Introduces Candy Glasses to Take your pleasure seriously

Zeelool Introduces Candy Glasses to Take your pleasure seriously

A Story by 1888pressrelease
"

(1888PressRelease) The first wave of neo-pop postmodern art activity emerged in the 1980s as a reaction to the minimalism and conceptualism of the 1970s. It combined the vibrant and bold style of Pop

"
New York, NY - Zeelool launched a collection of fashionable glasses with a neo-pop art style - Nereyda candy glasses, which contain everyday elements representing popular culture to give an image of a wearer who is positive and willing to try new things, with a fresh and unique look.
The Zeelool Nereyda candy glasses collection is a fusion of neo-pop art styles that celebrate the energy, hope, passion and individuality of life with the help of vibrant colors.
Each candy frame in the collection features a unique color combination of vibrant colors, flamboyant cat-eye shapes, and asymmetrical color patterns that convey a sense of positivity and willingness to experiment.
All candy-colored frames in this collection are uniquely made of high-quality acetate material that is strong, durable, and lightweight for all-day wear.
Wearing different candy-colored frame glasses is a way to show off your uniqueness.
The Zeelool Nereyda candy glasses collection is unique and versatile as a fashion statement piece for women, suitable for all skin tones, face shapes, and ages, it makes a statement and encourages people to embrace their uniqueness and express themselves through fashionable eyewear.
What are the features of Zeelool candy frame glasses?
Cat eye shape frames
Cat-eye frames are one of the popular women frames. The cat-eye frames have an exaggerated shape and are very feminine. They are deeply loved by women.
Vivid colors
High-quality acetate materials are used in vibrant colors. No matter how long you wear it, the color remains as vibrant as when you first bought it.
Flexible spring hinges
To to adapt to various face shapes, the designer uses a flexible spring hinge to adapt to various face shapes.
Random frame colors
Colors are arranged randomly. The pair you receive may come in slightly different colors than what you see on the website.
For more information about Zeelool Nereyda candy glasses or to purchase the latest styles, please visit: https://www.zeelool.com/
About Zeelool
Zeelool Optica offers users 2500+ eyeglasses in various styles, colors, materials, and styles to express personality and make a statement, popular series include women eyeglasses, men eyeglasses, prescription glasses, cat-eye glasses, black frame glasses, and so on. It also offers professional prescription lenses, and functional lenses to meet the needs of different people. Zeelool is committed to providing high-quality and affordable glasses to everyday eyewear wearers, fashionistas, and people of all ages.

© 2023 1888pressrelease


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on November 25, 2023
Last Updated on November 25, 2023
Tags: zeelool, eyewear, fashion, beauty, style, health, eyeglasses, candy glasses