Empty Feelings

Empty Feelings

A Poem by Mz. Rosilyn Vanessa
"

Sometimes, awake feeling lonesome and empty at heart.

"

Sometimes, I awake with empty feelings in my heart. It feels as though I have lost my will to love. This, is something that I would like to be able to explain without people making feel that I am insane. For years I have dealt with guilt and emptiness and now I'm battling with dare I say it unhappiness.

Sometimes, I awake with empty feelings in my heart. I wish my emptiness would stop driving my heart insane leaving feelings of guilt and shame. Sometimes, I get so, lonely that I remember when being held and kissed made me feel damn good.

 

But, that was in the past, now I lick my wounds and kiss my own beautiful Red A*s.

© 2008 Mz. Rosilyn Vanessa


Author's Note

Mz. Rosilyn Vanessa
Be as brutally honest as possible.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this poem its cute it really shows alot about u keep writing like u do now

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That is exactually how alot of us feel, but have never been able to put into words. Kudos to you and your deep thoughts. Please keep up the writing in your own way, so my eyes will continue to have something to enjoy reading!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think that you are not insane! You speak of walking memory lane, where the good feelings of the past hurt, for you know you can't turn back the hands of time to get them back.
Guilt comes from remembering bad choices and paths that you wish you have decided differently on how to walk and weave. I understand this well.
The emptiness is something that we all feel. Shame is something that is in you. It is a choice to feel it. For no one else can put it there. Choose not to feel it.
Memories are great things. Remembering the good is part of life and can be markers along our life line of great things that meant much to us.
This is a powerful work of words. I believe that it would be even more powerful with out the comment about the Red A*s. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 10, 2008