You say three words, I say two.

You say three words, I say two.

A Story by writtenworlds
"

You know what? Keep your three, I know my two.

"

I. Love. You.

Three words.

That's all he had to say and I was his.

He knew it too.

He knew that I would do anything he wanted after he said that.

But I couldn't.

For once in my life I needed to find some self control.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck as I whispered the two words that I knew would paralyze him with fear.

You're lying.

© 2010 writtenworlds


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Three words. Just three words:
This is amazing.

That is all I can say. I really liked this piece of writing. However, it is a little short. If it could be expanded on a little more, it could be really amazing. It would be interesting to know more about the relationship between the two characters. Indeed, if you are hell-bent on 'improving' the other piece of writing currently titled "Confused..." then maybe you could combine these two works to make a slightly longer story?

Posted 14 Years Ago


The concept of this story was very good. I would have hoped though that you add more to the story. It feels like it ended too suddenly. Very nicely written though.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010

Author

writtenworlds
writtenworlds

About
I'm a novice writer. I created this for fun and hopefully it will help me become a better writer. It's just another one of my creative outlets! more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Book by writtenworlds