W.I.C.K.E.D

W.I.C.K.E.D

A Poem by 1blaquote
"

When I Catastrophicially Kill Exigent Democracy

"

It has come to my attention that you all are getting more than your fair share. Your illness is not the Government's problem, so no more free Health Care!

 

I already gave you tougher child predator laws, far too many to list, but the constitution states, "N.A.M.B.L.A." have every right to exist!

 

Well, your good ole' president just may have a solution, that will help both me and you, It will hide you from the pedophiles and give you health care too!

 

Go to Irag and kill the "Insurgents", by any means necessary...Hack, so far, only about 5,000 soldiers we had to bury!

 

For my young ones, I promise to build less schools and more jails across the U.S.A.

I will personally see to it, that those I left behind will also have a place to stay!

 

I will ignore that nonsense called the Jena 6, that whole civil rights thing is so over rated!

the good ole' state of louisiana has managed to keep mychal Bell incarerated!

 

Finally, before I leave this great old White House, one more, "Shock and Awe" to seal my legacy...

the day that will go down in history, When I catastrophicially kill exigent democracy!

 

Signed,

GWB

 

Dear Children Of America,

© 2008 1blaquote


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sr
Ha!!! This in nothing but the truth...I wish our congress would get the BALLS out of their hands and impeach that idiot!!! It is not time for them to make our consitution work for us instead of playing politics!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol, I really, really enjoyed this. It was right own. Sad thing is, I bet that with all this if there were a way to re-elect Bush for a third term he would STILL get re-elected. Sometimes this country seems so upside down. Good piece though :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent title....

I like the way you are weaving in the spots on gwb into your piece. The piece fits its purpose...
One Love
Lioness

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very satirical and obviously passionate - i like satire, heck, I write it myself, but seen as I live in the UK I can't relate to really anything that's said about here specifically. Very creative.

good luck

Jaff

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Money, thats all its about anymore, Money. It used to be about hate and money but now I see goverement officials of every creed dancing to the same old song. Step over and or ignore the unfortunate folks not able to afford the basic necessities. They'll either catch up or fall behind joining Americas poverty, Oh and isn't it great that we're sending aid to the hungry over seas?

Deep breath....okay

Thank you for posting another wonderful and so politically correct.



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You need to stop holding back , let your true feelings come out. :) I don't agree with "everything" you say , but most. Plus , it was written so well , I never let differences get in the way of excellent writing. Great piece. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2008
Last Updated on February 22, 2008

Author

1blaquote
1blaquote

Detroit, MI



About
I am a self-published author of "Speak It Loud," a collection of 22 poems filled with food for thought. I am a self proclaimed activist in my community. I am a parent of 3 beautiful children. I beca.. more..

Writing
Intimacy Intimacy

A Poem by 1blaquote



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..