Dear Mr. Glitch called Charlie...

Dear Mr. Glitch called Charlie...

A Story by 1blaquote
"

How I feel about losing 77 pieces of my work and told to go and fetch it!

"

Mr. Charlie,

I joined this site August 20, 2007...It took me 6 months to build this site, not to mention the countless contest along the way, that I came right off the top of my head!  I trusted you to guard my works, the same way you guard that bank account of paid sponsorship!

 

It saddens me to think that something so great, could become so corrupted!

The writers here formed a bond, a kinship like no other and just like that, as you so casually put it, "A Click of the Mouse" most of us are gone and no doubt devastated at the lost of their personal literal snapshots in time!

 

I asked you to not give up on a full recovery of our works...It's called Disaster Recovery Team!!!!

Please do the right thing and restore the family, Writer's Cafe was well on it's way to greatness,

But now the trust factor is no doubt questionable!

 

P.S. One more thing Charlie, remember Jeff "Jazzman" Avery, Rest His Soul....His words were all we had left, now they ARE GONE!  Do the right thing Charlie, do the right thing!

 

Your Truly,

1blaquote

© 2008 1blaquote


Author's Note

1blaquote
Just My Opinion!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Heir heir, I second that!! Well put , in a respectable manner, coz we all treasure this place...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, please..I lost so much..I was truly devastated.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, yes, yes!! And how hard did they really try to get our work back? =) Thanks, this is really good.

Elise

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very well written.
Feel free to send me a request when ever you like...
Thanks for sharing...
One!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

430 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2008
Last Updated on March 6, 2008

Author

1blaquote
1blaquote

Detroit, MI



About
I am a self-published author of "Speak It Loud," a collection of 22 poems filled with food for thought. I am a self proclaimed activist in my community. I am a parent of 3 beautiful children. I beca.. more..

Writing
Intimacy Intimacy

A Poem by 1blaquote



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..