Masterpiece Theatre

Masterpiece Theatre

A Story by Train

The masterpiece was built as an ancient theatre of sorts Its greater palace of awakening was the spellbinding case that overthrew the shell-like ornaments of its time and sat by wondering at its gaze the wonderful pride of the Irish lovelord incapactitating the fortunes of wonder among the great literary inscriptions that bore it upon itsef with lavender must encoated in crest perfume that stood above the soot of this ancient wonderful organism as loathed the scent of human flesh embracing the wonder of grace that enshelved the greater brick and in animosoty called out for human scent. The sensleess wonder as its human appproached its palace with the must of lavender caught the grasp of of plant life that armamented the wide coulumn-like ceramic into gold and loathed its wonder as still planing moving towards the center of the shelf. This life among others moved the bricks into stone and grime into soil as its shell-like swimming pool beach reprimanded the jock for talking so much about it.

© 2017 Train


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on November 21, 2017

Author

Train
Train

Writing
Tryptic Tryptic

A Poem by Train


Hell and Night Hell and Night

A Story by Train


Inferi Inferi

A Story by Train