Double Homicide

Double Homicide

A Story by CJ Alan
"

It's just like the Roomates Death except told form the murderer's point of view, instead of the girls' point of view.

"

     I’m out! Zach thought to himself as he ran through a parking lot. Now I can finally make those girls suffer!

     He spotted a deep blue sports car and stepped toward it looking cautiously around. When he saw no one was around, he slipped inside and hotwired it.

     The engine revved and he peeled out laughing to himself and shouted into the car’s atmosphere “The Zach Attack is ready for payback!” then sped out of the lot.

     He drove down the highway and out into the midnight air headed for the university he knew all too well.

     As he came upon Princeton University’s huge entrance he slowed down to make himself look casual and normal.

     If anyone recognized him, he was as good as dead, because there was no way he was going back to the insane asylum. So he’d either get through or die fighting, that was his motto.

The place looked the same as it did the last time he was here. Nothing had changed in those few months, except for a few posters of upcoming events.

     He got out of the car trying hard not to draw attention to himself. He pulled his hat low over his face and kept his head down as he walked toward the dormitories.

     Finally making it through the doors, he immediately went toward the elevator. The doors opened with a quiet ding and he stepped in trying not to make a scene.

     He rode up to the third floor and then stepped out into the hall. Flashes of memories from when he was convicted flowed through his mind.

     He carefully walked through the hallway and noticed a poster on the wall advertising concert tickets to a play called Oh, Susannah. A play he knew well. Looking down to the bottom of the listing of names he found one of the girls he was looking for; Willow.

     And where there was Willow there was Delicate, everyone knew that. Zach advanced forward through the hall and towards the suite that housed the two college students that were his accomplices to the murder, but turned against him to save themselves.

     Now as he walked through the hall he knew there was no way they were going to live to see the next day. They had helped with the murder of Amy and her boyfriend Alex; they were the ones who didn’t like the girl!

     So how was it that he ended up with the life sentence and they got off without even a warning? Zach turned the corner to the hallway the girls’ rooms were at. He was going to change that. Even if it meant hurting the only girls who had ever loved him.

     Though where were they when his life was in jeopardy? Probably off getting ice cream. He thought.

     Finally, he made it to their door. He carefully opened it as to not draw attention to himself.

     Sneaking in, he looked around a corner and into the suite living room. Quietly he shut the door behind him. He saw Delicate sitting on a rocking chair and studying for something.

     He drew out his knife and quietly whispered “payback.” Delicate looked up in astonishment.

     “Zach,” she said softly.

     “Time for my revenge,” he told her. She almost screamed but he quickly said, “Willow is going to die if you don’t cooperate.”

     Reluctantly, Delicate shut her mouth into a tight line, and then thought better of it. “Zach, you know we are the only girls who love you. How can you change that?”

     Zach smiled mischievously.  “How about this way,” he said taking her by the wrist and yanking her over. He pulled a knife out of its sheath from his pocket.

     He held the knife to her neck and asked “Any last words?”

     “As if anything would change your mind,” She responded.

     “You’re right,” Zach said, and decapitated her. He laughed mechanically at the crime he just committed. Then took her head off the floor and pinned it to the wall.

     “Now, for the main prize.” He laughed again. He set her body on the rocking chair that she had been on and then turned off the lights. Then hid behind the couch on the opposite side of the room.

     Unfortunately for Willow, he didn’t have long to wait. As she entered the room he heard her trying to be quiet, probably thinking Delicate was sleeping.

     “Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..." He said in a girlish voice.

     He heard her stop and respond not scared at all, "Stop it Delicate! Don't give me that crap, okay?"

     Sweet!  Zach thought She must be having a bad night. "Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..." He said again in the same voice.

     “Stop It! I mean it Delicate!” Willow cried out again.

     "Oh, Susannah, don't you cry for me..." Zach said again.

     “Stop!!!!! That's it!!!!" Willow screamed as she flicked on the room's lights. She gasped at the body of Delicate and went for the door. She didn’t make it one step before Zach grabbed her from behind the couch, laughing his mechanical laugh.

     “This is what you get for putting all the blame on me.” Zach whispered into her ear. He took out his machete and told her, “Don’t feel bad, sweetheart, now you know Delicate would have died for you.” Then slit her throat as he said for the final time "Now, Susannah, don't you cry for me ... I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!!!! “

     Smiling down at his two best friends he laughed again. “I’ll see you in Hell.” He said and shoved the machete into his heart. Blood gushed from the wound as he fell to the ground. He slipped the machete into Willow’s hand as he hit and blood splattered all over Willow. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes forever was Willow’s eyes wide in fear and the machete in her hands.

© 2009 CJ Alan


Author's Note

CJ Alan
This is just for starters. I'm not actually a writer so it's probably not the best it can be, but it's a start. thanx for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"She must be having a bad night." is what i meant to say sorry... ~Delicate (the author)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2009
Last Updated on November 10, 2009

Author

CJ Alan
CJ Alan

Auburn, CA



About
To be relatively vague, I love writing. Yet, for some odd reason, I haven't really committed myself to my love for a couple years now. Attempting to reconnect. Life will not take me from you, my dear,.. more..

Writing