My Firsr Try

My Firsr Try

A Story by 4.1.14.1
"

An attempt into writing my story. The first time i talk about us, to someone thats not you.

"
As mainstream as it sounded, i was that nerdy girl, hustling between studying for her tests and finishing her friends’ homeworks. They say i was bullied by my bestest friends, or more like taken advantage of, and i accepted it because they were all i had. When i get close to someone, i give them all my effort and time and try my best to make them happy.

I had dated only once, and got my heart broken when he cheated on me with my bestfriend, then her sister. But i was getting over it since he was with me in class. We ‘kissed’ once in the staircase after he convinced me that he loves me. But i felt bad after it since it was not part of my morals. I liked it but i didnt want to do it again.

Then you came along. With your orange jacket and beige pants. Speaking so confidentally and joking with my sister who you didn’t even know. I saw the fire in you. The way you hopped and walked with your long hair. You lived near by; so we took the same bus home. You were in my sisters class and i was just the cute younger sister.

The more time passed, the closer we got. The more time we spent together. I used to sleep in your arms everyday after school. I used to play with your hair and hug you all the time. But i thought that was normal. Until you started giving me butterflies. You had my heart literally skipping a beat eveytime you hugged me. Gave me an adrenaline rush as you got closer. Blushed on every compliment you gave me. And got me dreaming about you more and more each day. My sister always told me i was using you to get the care and affection i lacked.

We started having more alone time as my sister got closer to her boyfriend. Leaving us alone more often. You told me about the love of your life, Sarah, you were still dating her and she was so into you. She was hot and bold and completely inlove with you.

© 2018 4.1.14.1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on April 3, 2018
Last Updated on April 3, 2018
Tags: Romance, love, friendship, fight, argument, confused, sad, happy, honest, story, young

Author

4.1.14.1
4.1.14.1

Canada