Syrenia

Syrenia

A Story by Kymmie
"

A decription of how my life is (in my POV) since my daughter has been in it.

"
 

Syrenia


Syrenia (Sireena) is my daughter. Always filling my life with joy and smiles. From how I was before she was born, she has completely changed me. At first I was scared due to the child growing in my stomach from on of the biggest mistakes I had made in my life currently. I was afraid of what people would think and how they would treat me after. All of that changed as soon as she was placed in my arms. In that moment everything was different, no one else mattered to me as much as her, including myself. I would give everything to make sure she had what she needed. Sitting back to think about her life so far, all I can do is smile and cry because to me, she is perfect, but she is getting older and eventually I know I'm going to lose her. The way her soft, silk like hair curls at the back, tight little ringlets, that straighten right out when wet. The feel of her unbelievably soft skin against mine when I'm holding her, making her safe, in my arms. The way her greenish/brownish/goldish eyes glitter and sparkle in the light. She definitely knows how to brighten my day. I love the way she always smells like her strawberry smoothie shampoo and body wash. She knows all the important people in her life (including my ex-boyfriend, who has been more of a father to her, than her biological father). She can have anyone wrapped around her finger just by “speaking”, well more like babbling.... “Renia, we gon' go see Papa? Id ask her. Her head would perk up and a huge smile spreads across her face, making her already chubby cheeks stand out more. “Papa?!?” She'd reply in her high pitched, melodic voice, with a hint of silk somewhere in the background... She knows her Papa, Nana, Momma, baba, Dada, cuppie, “keykey” (Kitty kitty), and Gake/Geek (Jake, my ex.). With one little sheepish glance from her, anyone would fall in love with her. I will protect her with my life. I would sacrifice myself for her to have a chance to live, but I hope it wont come to that. I don't know much more to say, but I literally owe her my life, seeing as she is the reason I am still here (!00% true). If it wasn't for her, I probably would have ended myself by know. I can't do that anymore, nor do I want to... I have to be around for her. My life, my daughter, my baby, my hero, and my savior... Syrenia Morgan Lilia Cole-Craven, The best part of my life.

© 2010 Kymmie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love my Babygurl! And always will.
Everytime she looks up at me and says 'Geek!' I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
She means more to me then alot of people right now, and I will help you raise her right.
Your a great mother and Syrenia is lucky to have you, well so am I.
Her smile really does liven up the room.
I hope one day she gets to read this.
Anyways well done Kymmie.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Reviews

I love my Babygurl! And always will.
Everytime she looks up at me and says 'Geek!' I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
She means more to me then alot of people right now, and I will help you raise her right.
Your a great mother and Syrenia is lucky to have you, well so am I.
Her smile really does liven up the room.
I hope one day she gets to read this.
Anyways well done Kymmie.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 12, 2010
Last Updated on October 12, 2010

Author

Kymmie
Kymmie

Windsor, On, Canada



About
I am who i am more..

Writing
I'll Go I'll Go

A Poem by Kymmie