Why Me?

Why Me?

A Story by Black Ink
"

I die inside for going crazy over my true love who does not love me back.

"
I die a little inside everyday getting more upset than I have ever been just for a guy. I get mad even when he looks at another girl, but then I think maybe he is just going to call her a twit and walk away but that never happens. One day after school when he walked out the door I cry thinking I might never get to see him again, but the next day I do see him and it just makes me more in love with him. I don't know how to explain it but I'm in a deep beautiful trance for loving him. Once I got home that day I try to call him like 47 times like always but he doesn't pick up, I wonder why? He must be busy or something, because I know he always wants to talk to me ........ right? The next day I go over to his house and I look in the window and there I see the most shocking sight that hurts me the most ..... he is kissing on Carissa Luke!! I am furious now I can't stop crying and the tears keep coming out and I can't stop it. I can't take it anymore ...... I just can't ....... I walk into his house to the kitchen and get a knife, and there at 1:07 in the morning there on his kitchen floor ...... my death bed!!

© 2011 Black Ink


Author's Note

Black Ink
Please don't be harsh this is my first story!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

GOOD JOB SIS IT IS VERY GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is nice though the ending seemed a bit abrupt. I usually read poetry and avoid stories because most of the times they are too big! But yours was quite delicate and I'm sure you'll improve with your words. Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 28, 2011
Last Updated on March 30, 2011

Author

Black Ink
Black Ink

nada, NC



About
Hi my name is Amanda and I am 14 years, i love playing softball, I love video games, and the INTERNET, I love my friends, and family, and all of the above!! more..

Writing