Running Man: Glowing Shadows Preview

Running Man: Glowing Shadows Preview

A Story by LandonTheCreator
"

The preview of my upcoming story

"

Zach shot the glowing creature in the forhead as it released this yellow looking fog. Something Zach had never seen before. Looking for more of them he quickly made his way across the lawn to look at it but when he got around 10 feet of the mysterious fog his vision started to blur and he was sweating rapidly. He ran outta there and kept his distance ever since. Eventually the fog went away and he could get a good look at the creature. 

It looked like a man who was half demon and half human and glowing yellow. He turned and saw another one he quickly whipped out his magnum and killed it. It also released the fog so he fled fast. He decided that shooting them only attracts more because of the sound of the gun so he made his way to the polaris mall in deleware and took a bowie knife, crossbow, bow and arrow, and 300 arrows. He figured he was ready to go so he left and as he left he slit 5 zombies throats.


He kept searching for another awesome car like the mercedes he had found earlier and found nothing. But then he spotted a Ferarri Car Dealership and he stole a 2016 Ferarri cherry red with white stripes on the sides. He found 10 boxes of nails and put them on the front of the car near the lisence plate and was hitting zombies left and right.

© 2012 LandonTheCreator


Author's Note

LandonTheCreator
give me ideas

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012

Author

LandonTheCreator
LandonTheCreator

Columbus , OH



About
i am a young writer who hopes to get famous one day for what i love to do more..

Writing