Coming Back From The Dead

Coming Back From The Dead

A Poem by Teenage Romeo
"

Pretty how much I feel write now.(get it write? Cause it's a writing website? Ah forget it...)

"
I wake up.
Another day in Hell.
That terrible feeling of Fear bubbles up.
I want to fight it but I can't.
The fear of doing something wrong burns in my mind.
I feel like there's a noose around me.Pulling tighter when I do it wrong.
I close my eyes I feel like I'm fading back into the Darkness.
When it hits me.
Memories.
Laughter.
Smiles.
Fun.
The Summer.
I open my eyes and I Feel A Rush,Like I've Done Cocaine
The bonds that hold me down Break
I feel like my strengths come back better than ever.
The noose tightens but I break it.
I get up and start walking
What seems like a long tunnel.
I'm walking back home.
Time to come back and tell the world Nicks Back

© 2012 Teenage Romeo


Author's Note

Teenage Romeo
What do u think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Normally I wouldn't go for the short and choppy feelings but it really adds to the effect of your emotion, where everything begins and everything ends. Period. I like that style of this.
"I feel like there's a noose around me. Pulling tighter when I do wrong." Your ideas are amazing and you do a great job portraying them, but I can see that you lack the exact thought process of how to get it into poetry. That will come with time I'm sure, because you definitely have all of the ingredients to be a good poet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a great write. The shorter verses express so much emotion by just one word. Lovely, just lovely. c:

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, this was awesome. Really powerful, I dig it. There's a really strong sense of emotion in this, which is what really sets it off. Nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I...I just. I'm speechless. +1 into my favourites. You've portrayed everyday of my life...and so many others...so easily. I just love it. Thank you for writing this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG this is sooo kick a*s!!! Loved it

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this, it's kick-a*s.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting. I like the dark feeling of it at first, that mid-way turns into a positive, "like-a-boss" attitude. Good write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Normally I wouldn't go for the short and choppy feelings but it really adds to the effect of your emotion, where everything begins and everything ends. Period. I like that style of this.
"I feel like there's a noose around me. Pulling tighter when I do wrong." Your ideas are amazing and you do a great job portraying them, but I can see that you lack the exact thought process of how to get it into poetry. That will come with time I'm sure, because you definitely have all of the ingredients to be a good poet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's good. I can sense emotion coming from it.
However it doesnt really flow well, not a bad thing, just the structure of the poem could be improved. Like some lines are shorter than others and they dont really create a flow. Try balancing them out c:
Good Job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this is a really good poem :D
I have a bit of advice but you can ignore it if you like because it's not really that important.
Because some of the lines are long and some are short, if I were you I would split the longer lines into a few shorter lines.
e.g: The line 'I feel like there's a noose around me.Pulling tighter when I do it wrong.' could be 2 lines (the second sentence on a new line).
But that's probably not important. It's just something I realised while I was reading and I thought I might mention it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
10 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on March 20, 2012

Author

Teenage Romeo
Teenage Romeo

Hollis, NH



About
wow its been awhile so im gonna change this..im 15.my names nick.and i love writing more than air..and i love people..most of the time.so message me ahaha more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Teenage Romeo


Hero Hero

A Story by Teenage Romeo