Pinochiokitochiochio

Pinochiokitochiochio

A Story by Austin
"

The child story we all know and love is severely twisted in this parody of Pinochio.

"

            In a small, poor, farm town lived a puppet maker. This puppet maker's name was Japetto. He was a master at his profession. One day, Japetto found a beautiful tree with a strong and lovely trunk. So, in traditional human fashion, he cut it down for his own gain. He took the pieces of the tree home and began work on his best puppet in ages. Several times during the crafting of his puppet, Japetto thought he saw some of the pieces move but he shrugged it off. After he was finally done creating his masterpiece, he stood in front of it to admire his work. "I shall name you Pinochikitochiochio!" Japetto exclaimed to the puppet. Suddenly, as if triggered by the name, the puppet sprang to life. "I am Pinochiokitochiochio! Tree ruler of the forest! You have given me bodily form, puppet master. For your service, I shall give you the honor of serving as my minion!" Japetto screamed and tried to run away but the evil puppet was too fast for him and it leaped to block his path. "However, come to think of it, you chopped me down and took me from my home in the forest..." With that, Pinochiokitochiochio grabbed a chiseling tool and stabbed Japetto in the heart. After the deed, Pinochiokitochiochio felt Japetto's life force seep into his wooden body and his nose grew slightly. He felt strange, more alive! Realizing the potential of such a discovery, Pinochikitochiochio set out on a violent killing spree through the village. In the midst of his murder, a beautiful blue fairy appeared to Pinochiokitochiochio."You must stop this mindless violence, Pino..." she was abruptly interrupted as Pinochiokitochiochio impaled her through the stomach with his nose. Pinochiokitochiochio closed his eyes and relaxed to let the fairy's life force drain into his body. However, something was terribly wrong. The fairy's immense ammount of magical life force overloaded Pinochiokitochiochio's body and he exploded and showered the surroundings with thousands of splinters killing any living creature in the area. Even in death Pinochiokitochiochio's malevolent actions could not be completely stopped.

 

                                 -Puppets are EVIL!!-

© 2008 Austin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it would like to see more

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really really like this.
It makes me happy.
'Cause besides from being nicely written,
It is hilariously demonic!
I've never liked puppets anyway,
Pinochio being one of them,
But this made me smile.
=D

Good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2008

Author

Austin
Austin

Robertsdale, AL



About
I'm a normal guy. I got into writing in my high school's creative writing class. It really helps me get rid of built up stress. I write whatever I'm feeling so I dont have a specific genre. YAY...? We.. more..

Writing
Excited Excited

A Poem by Austin


Childhood Childhood

A Poem by Austin


Daily Hatred Daily Hatred

A Poem by Austin