Believe

Believe

A Story by Harish Atmakuri
"

Don't believe people so easily! we don't know everyone deeply. Some people can nenever become a good friend.

"
Once there lived a boy named Yogesh who was a bright student . He scores very well in his exams.
He used to help everyone, be kind and gentle and humble to everyone. Everyone used to like him and his behavior. He never fights with anyone. He helps the poor Students in their studies. He used to teach poor people for free.

Yogesh is an orphan as his parents died when he was studying in 10th Standard . He used to teach Children for his livelihood. One fine day he met a girl named Sravani who was also an orphan. She is a small girl who don't have even a home to live in. He took her to his home and took over her responsibilities and treated her like his own sister. She too respected him, learned good values from his brother, she used to study well and slowly she also passed 10th class and she started her college life . Sravani don't want to depend on yogesh for studies and he studied hard and got scholarship for her higherstudies just like yogesh. Meanwhile, Yogesh completed his 12th and entered in a good university.

Everything went well but one day a boy named Vishal joined that university in which yogesh used to study. he was a good student but he never want to lose 1st position but here Yogesh used to be 1st in almost every event just like Studies, Singing, Dance, sports. Vishal slowly started hating yogesh and tried to pull his socks but yogesh improved more then him . None supported Vishal as everyone liked yogesh. He tried in many ways to defeat him but he failed. He finally decided to at any cost he would defeat yogesh.

So, one day he invited yogesh to his home and Yogesh went. Vishal planned to make yogesh addicted to drugs. He offered a juice in which he added some drug in a high dose and yogesh accepted it even he don't want to. He drank it , and soon he fell asleep and after getting up he asked vishal about the juice . Vishal told that it was a juice which has been brought from far away where vishal would live before . Yogesh believed him and vishal did it for around 4 to 5 times and finally his plan worked out and yogesh become a drug addict.

Yogesh became weak in his education , he used to stay all the day in his room and take drugs. Sravani , can't see his brother like this . Sravani managed the students of yogesh but she was very afraid of his future and she started thinking about his Education.

One fine day , when principal of the university inspected everything he noticed yogesh's absence and his downfall in his studies. Yogesh was his favorite student. So he can't see his favorite Student like this. So, Principal went to yogesh's home personally. In order to know the reason behind his absence and downfall of his Education.
He met Sravani and listened everything all about yogesh's situation, past and about sravani. sravani told everything and the principal was shocked to listen about yogesh's matured behavior with sravani in such a small age. He was impressed but he want to change him and want to know how yogesh got addicted towards drugs.

He took sravani to his home and admitted yogesh in a rehabilitation center.
Slowly years passed to make him normal . Meanwhile , sravani lived in principal's home and became a loving daughter of principal as he and his wife don't have any children. Yogesh returned and after that he too became a adopted great son to the principal.

© 2020 Harish Atmakuri


Author's Note

Harish Atmakuri
Please ignore if any kind of mistakes.
I just need your love and support.
Harish_atmakuri

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on April 12, 2020
Last Updated on April 13, 2020
Tags: Harish Atmakuri

Author

Harish Atmakuri
Harish Atmakuri

Berhampur, India



About
Hii.. I'm Your's HARISH ATMAKURI I'm from Berhampur , India. I'm a Student as well as a Teacher. I Love Writing! Please Support me and Forgive me for my mistakes! more..

Writing