Jock-O Shia-O

Jock-O Shia-O

A Story by Abdul Batin Osman Bey
"

a bit of nonsense

"

Of all the Blue Blooded Anglo Americans none was so Anglo as Jock-O the Shiite. He was the truest son of Wiberty with the sideboards and Eddy Cochran leather gears. Yes he was a real millished until that falafel of a day when he decided to post a particular quote on his BookFace in favor of the Moraniks, a variable Wibertarian group whom adopted Uncle Samael called a Zerrorist mop.


 In the tired fashion of America the good old boys were sent out to round up Jock-O in a puppy net. No longer was Jock-O the all American Anglo loved Shi’ite now he was the best friend of the pennemies. Of course no one murpled at all so said the paid actors and before you knew it, fake charges and all, Jock-O Shia-O was tossed in the salad bar never to be seen again.


Moron of the story is Freedom is only real if you play the Anglo way.

© 2013 Abdul Batin Osman Bey


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Abdul Batin Osman Bey
Hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This work is perhaps a little radical for me.
Unless I have misinterpreted your sentiments, You appear to be bitter towards the western world, and in particular the US of A. Might I ask why?
I am a pasifist by nature, and I believe that to hold a grudge against anyone, whether it be a country, or an individual is wrong. To harbour such a grudge will eventually manifest it self as bitterness, and that bitterness will knaw away at your mind and inhibit your creativity. As a result, your art (in your case your writing) will suffer.
Good honest readers and critics alike will ultimately see only your bitterness and will choose to ignore your words,(whether wise or not) for here, in the wicked west, we still have a choice, and that choice might be to read the work of Authors of a more pleasing and gentle nature.
I'm sorry for my frankness, but I wasn't too keen on this. Craig T.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Abdul Batin Osman Bey

10 Years Ago

I don't think it's bitter at all nor is it a real commentary on the western world because it's nonse.. read more
CRAIG A. THOMSON

10 Years Ago

I'm sorry if I picked it up wrongly and I've read it again. I'm just not sure! but all the best anyw.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013
Tags: Anglo American, Blue, Blood, Jock, Shia, Lennon, Shi'ite, Freedom, salad, tossed, Zero, Uncle

Author

Abdul Batin Osman Bey
Abdul Batin Osman Bey

Cambridge, MA



About
It is said that if Johnny Thunders and Janis Joplin were to have a child then have him to be raised by the unwanted aspects of Society while having him schooled in Timbuktu that person would be me. I.. more..

Writing