Five Days or More

Five Days or More

A Story by Mercury
"

This is just the beginning of a story I have been working on , curious to what others may think . Just about a girl falling for her childhood crush again when she's reunited with him again after 4 yea

"
You know when you're in an exam and your face to face with this clock , constantly ticking . the pressure rises , tick tock , you start to sweat , tick tock , you hear everyone flicking over their page , tick tock . Do you ever watch the TV crime fighting shows were they are diffusing a bomb? Watching the timer go by, each second that goes by is a second closer to that bomb explosion unless they diffuse it in time. Ever waited for weeks for exam results to come through the post or an offer from the university of your dreams ? Or even a text from your crush . Time has been spent anxiously waiting , do you ever feel that your always against time? That's what my story is about, not in some doctors  waiting room for an appointment or in a long distances race. My race against time was 5 days well it turned out to be more .

© 2015 Mercury


Author's Note

Mercury
It's personal not business

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on February 22, 2015
Tags: love-like, school, crush, childhood

Author

Mercury
Mercury

United Kingdom



About
young but not that bold, I like to see things from a different Angle . My dad got my sister into Rock music as I spent most of my time sharing a room with her , each night she played her music on the.. more..

Writing
Six Words Six Words

A Story by Mercury