Predator: Encounter

Predator: Encounter

A Story by AHulett
"

A story in support of the greatest race ever, Predator.

"

Once upon a time at a land far away. So far away that a galaxy can't describe, existed a baby creature. I was a Malzik. We were from the plant Malkaroo. It is in sector XIII/0687. We have no green plants but red ones that produce titan into the air instead of carbon dioxide. back to earth though. The tiny creature grew. Over time he became more like a warrior. Throwing spears from one side to the other of the jungle. In seconds his pray would be killed. They called him the Predator.

 

He had the ancient powers of his creatures race. Laser snipes, invisibilty, and veterans are almost impossible to kill. He scouted the land. Whenever he would spot an enemy, he would turn invisible. Get in distance and snipe him with the laser. His only weakness was fire. He trained himself in the fighting style called "eri'al shen'i'aree." It was the most effective style for his environment. The ability to travel trees as if it was a road was his best ability.

 

This creature was nearly impossible to capture. One day while strolling through the trees. He came across a new species. They weren't from the same planet. These aliens had a central source. Their thoughts came from the queen. All the queen did was stand there and lay babies all day. Their main task was assassination. They could creep through the night with the slightest chance of being seen. He didn't know that though.

 

On his shoulder feel a pool of saliva that burnt through his armor. Alarmed he turned around to find a full grown alien right in front of him. Instantly he charged his laser. The alien tried to attack using its tongue which had a mouth of its own. He dodged to the left and fired his laser. In return came an agonizing scream. The queen then became alerted and informed all aliens of this infadel.

 

Predator didn't know what was going on. He fled the scene. Once he reached a distance close to fifty yards away from the queen he cloaked himself. Camping, he scoped out the land to see if he could find an alien. None found yet. Out of his blind spot jumped an alien right at him. Predator was confused. What happened to his cloak? He looks and the cloak is still in action but somehow the alien found him. This alien race must have some type of sense that was unknown. Luckily, Predator was more advanced when it came to close quarter combat. The alien only had it's claws and tail to attack. The tongue is only used when applicable to sneak attack.

 

Predator knocked him off and then tossed an explosive device and made a run for it. In the background he heard that scream again. This battle wasn't going to be easy. He was always going to have to be on the move.

 

To Be Continued...

© 2011 AHulett


Author's Note

AHulett
The abilities of the Predator and Alien may not be accurate but in my opinion is close to how they should've been. Although the Predator is the best race the alien should have a chance without having to travel in swarms.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011

Author

AHulett
AHulett

Yucaipa, CA



About
I'm twenty years old and I want to become an author someday. Live an average life with the ability to wander around other peoples lives in the worlds created in my mind. more..

Writing
Intro Intro

A Chapter by AHulett


The Killer The Killer

A Story by AHulett