Gential Warts

Gential Warts

A Story by ANCIENTRUNAWAY

Out in the creek, streams of water combine within molecule within the lonesome atom evolving into the clearest of waters, on the hottest summer days. Overanalyzed by the young child of 18 , the young'un  smiles by the beating drum. The young one climbs onto the rock, slaughtering all sin which was actually the gruesome vines and fungi, the sword sways in a quickened pace. The rocks smoothen and decrease in abnormal size, the water flattens the rock gracefully. Shinning like the Goddess of the sea, the lilipads sway back and forth however fragrances of freshness and purity become terribly overwhelming in the most intellectual sense of calm. Inhaling the beauty and peace, the leaves swirl around by a million volts whispering tune of hymns. Conquering the land and widened oceans, the child takes a glimpse at himself desiring a tiny-tiny amount of confidence. In deep desperation, he needs a way out of this startling depression and these strange amounts of isolation by his peers. "It is only a wart", he fears. "It was just a mistake, I'm not nasty!" A slow shine of violin strings and a wholesome lullaby...the stream crashes onto his face , resulting in the most excruciating death possible. "Inhaling" the water, his lungs burst into tears and agony. Blood splatters on to the rock , his head had cracked into a million pieces! His brain was leaking and the juice in his head had almost never existed... Two arms split from their host ending by a bush blocking a marvelous water moment , it still continued. Legs, well, my darling the police hadn't founded them.. yet. I wonder where the body is too..

© 2015 ANCIENTRUNAWAY


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on April 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2015

Author

ANCIENTRUNAWAY
ANCIENTRUNAWAY

Birmingham, United Kingdom



About
Hello , my dear my name is Cherie Falcon. Born May 16 , 1971 Blessed with a husband of 10 years Gifted with two twin boys , Mickie and Alec (4) I am here for one purpose and that is to gain criti.. more..

Writing