No Need To Panic, It's Natural For Congress To Be Worried Over Purchase Of MLAs: Digvijaya Singh

No Need To Panic, It's Natural For Congress To Be Worried Over Purchase Of MLAs: Digvijaya Singh

A Story by ANU
"

Amid the ongoing political crisis in Rajasthan, Congress leader Digvijaya Singh said, "It is 'natural' for the Congress to be worried over the purchase of MLAs, but 'there is no need to panic'."

"
  • Amid the ongoing political crisis in Rajasthan, Congress leader Digvijaya Singh said, "It is 'natural' for the Congress to be worried over the purchase of MLAs, but 'there is no need to panic'."
  • The Congress leader also posted a quote by Mahatma Gandhi in Hindi.
  • The quote read, "Even if there are a handful of people, but if they are determined and have firm faith in their goal, they can also change history."
  • While Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot on Thursday said that he will seek a confidence vote when the Assembly convenes next fortnight.
  • He further claimed that the money offered to the MLAs to switch sides had increased sharply ahead of the session.

© 2020 ANU


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on July 31, 2020
Last Updated on July 31, 2020
Tags: Latest Politics News, Trending News, Local and National News, Politics News in Hindi, Social and Political Issues, Live TV

Author

ANU
ANU

Gurugram, Haryana, India



About
Molitics- Media of Politics is a platform of all the political happenings. You can get Political News, Election Results and details of Politicians, you want on a single click through this app. more..

Writing