Not Afraid Of Resigning: Amarinder Singh's 3 Farm Bills Vs Centre's Farm Laws

Not Afraid Of Resigning: Amarinder Singh's 3 Farm Bills Vs Centre's Farm Laws

A Story by ANU
"

After the govt moved a resolution in the state assembly against the contentious farm laws enacted by the centre, Punjab CM Amarinder Singh said that he is not afraid of resigning.

"
  • After the govt moved a resolution in the state assembly against the contentious farm laws enacted by the centre, Punjab CM Amarinder Singh said that he is not afraid of resigning.
  • He said, "I am not afraid of my government being dismissed. But I will not let the farmers suffer or be ruined."
  • The resolution was moved by the Leader of the House on the second day of a special assembly session in Chandigarh over the new farm laws. 
  • The Chief Minister also introduced three bills to counter the centre's farm laws.
  • Let us tell you, Punjab is looking to counter the effects of the farm laws in the state level by using state laws as much as possible.

© 2020 ANU


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6 Views
Added on October 20, 2020
Last Updated on October 20, 2020
Tags: Latest Politics News, Trending News, Local and National News, Politics News in Hindi, Social and Political Issues, Live TV

Author

ANU
ANU

Gurugram, Haryana, India



About
Molitics- Media of Politics is a platform of all the political happenings. You can get Political News, Election Results and details of Politicians, you want on a single click through this app. more..

Writing