In 1962, the Then PM Had Already Said Bye-Bye Assam: Amit Shah Targets Rahul Gandhi

In 1962, the Then PM Had Already Said Bye-Bye Assam: Amit Shah Targets Rahul Gandhi

A Story by ANU
"

Union HM Amit Shah said that the Congress and Rahul Gandhi should have listened to their advice in 1962 when India lost hectares of land to the Chinese during the border war with China.

"
  • Union HM Amit Shah said that the Congress and Rahul Gandhi should have listened to their advice in 1962 when India lost hectares of land to the Chinese during the border war with China. 
  • Shah referred to the comments made by Gandhi in connection to the ongoing row between China and India in eastern Ladakh during a rally against the new farm bills in Haryana on October 7.
  • Shah asked, "The then-PM had already said ‘Bye Bye Assam’ on Akashvani. How does Congress get to educate us on this issue now?" 
  • He further targeted Gandhi and said, "When your great-grandfather was in power, we were losing territories to the Chinese government."
  • He said, “I am immensely proud of the soldiers of 16 Bihar Regiment. At least during our tenure, we stood our ground and fought. These soldiers faced harsh weather conditions and protected our country."
Source Link 

© 2020 ANU


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5 Views
Added on October 20, 2020
Last Updated on October 20, 2020
Tags: Latest Politics News, Trending News, Local and National News, Politics News in Hindi, Social and Political Issues, Live TV

Author

ANU
ANU

Gurugram, Haryana, India



About
Molitics- Media of Politics is a platform of all the political happenings. You can get Political News, Election Results and details of Politicians, you want on a single click through this app. more..

Writing