44% of funds transfer failed to reach the beneficiaries under PM Kisan Cash Transfer scheme

44% of funds transfer failed to reach the beneficiaries under PM Kisan Cash Transfer scheme

A Story by ANU
"

After the PM Kisan cash transfer scheme was launched in February 2019, nearly 44 % of the funds transferred under the scheme during the lockdown, failed to reach the accounts of beneficiaries.

"
  • After the PM Kisan cash transfer scheme was launched in February 2019, nearly 44 % of the funds transferred under the scheme during the lockdown, failed to reach the accounts of beneficiaries.
  • The information was provided by the agriculture department under the Right to Information (RTI) Act.
  • According to the department, between March 23 and July 31, over 1.12 million fund transfer failures were observed across India.
  • Letting you know, MP reported 64.55% of the failed transactions (72,90,00) followed by Maharashtra with 85,000 (7.54%), Karnataka over 55,000 failures, Bihar 51,000 and UP 48,000 failures.
  • While under the scheme, Rs 6,000 is annually provided to farmers with landholding up to 2 hectares in three equal installments.

© 2021 ANU


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on January 20, 2021
Last Updated on January 20, 2021
Tags: Latest Politics News, Trending News, Local and National News, Politics News in Hindi, Social and Political Issues, Live TV

Author

ANU
ANU

Gurugram, Haryana, India



About
Molitics- Media of Politics is a platform of all the political happenings. You can get Political News, Election Results and details of Politicians, you want on a single click through this app. more..

Writing