Appreciation

Appreciation

A Poem by Arun Paul Kapur

Letting that sad song play on the radio, dwelling away in self pity of my own dimese and insecurities.

But then you came into my life, my sunshine in greyskies.

For a second i feel like the world is pushing down its almight pressue upon my shoulders, i know your there to move the world for me. I know you would move mountains for me, make sure i dont face this cold world on my own.

When i shed my tears, I know you are there to wipe them away and bring back that sunshine into my life.

When you feel like there is nothing in this world and everything is going against you like life is purposely playing a cruel show , and your pact of the sick act in humiliation and looking into the cold blackened eyes of defeat and failure.

But I have you, You mean more to me than what this world has to offer, you are the world to me.

I live every second in appreciation of how truely special you are, it feels like i am totally indestructable with you and i feel like i can acheive all my goals.

I love you, you have given me purpose again and made me see the light and that life is something that should not be taken for granted and i will give you my all, i will give you everything because you are worth it.

There is no one like you in this world, I feel like i am flying in the clouds and i jsut dont want to come down, lets stay up there and carry on floating.

I close my eyes and your in my thoughts, i then wake my eyes and i see you.

Your long beautiful flowing hair , with a smile that you can't miss.

Eyes like marbel, godess like in beauty and brains, am i in dream?

This is all real , and i am glad you are part of my life, and i want to keep going forward with you.

Words can not truely express how much love there is and how much i care for you, Love is truely the grearest aspect of life and damn right i know i have it, and there is just no one like you.

Lets grow old and let our kindred spirits become closer as i feel like we already one.

© 2012 Arun Paul Kapur


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on April 30, 2012

Author

Arun Paul Kapur
Arun Paul Kapur

Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
Intriguied by life's wonders and open minded to what the world has to offer. Very passionate about what I believe in and willing to always learn new stuff about life and generally everything. There is.. more..

Writing