Nature (A person from the perspective that is not the person)

Nature (A person from the perspective that is not the person)

A Poem by Tiki
"

How would we look from the perspective of the others? Would our songs that we believe in hurt others?

"
Look at the man who’s singing and dancing his dreams.
He shall perish… He shall be punished for his song that kept stinging in our souls.
Why did the humanity not fall behind his back? Perhaps they were scared, or just wanted to be in the front of the line so they would not have the need to keep sweating and flinching every time he raises his hand.
But in anyhow, he started to perish as he got what he deserved.

As he perished, he said, “keep trying in whatever idiocy you thought, then someday you’ll hear your own songs pounding you again. Then tell me at my grave what have I done wrong. Or you might tell me that this is the cause of the nature.
But I hope when that time comes, you’ll tell me that I should’ve hoped and dreamed for others.”

© 2024 Tiki


Author's Note

Tiki
I wrote this back when I was in middle school, so I apologize for grammatical errors. That being said, I still have a lot of errors in my writing. So please don’t feel bad if you want to specify any errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 28, 2024
Last Updated on January 28, 2024

Author

Tiki
Tiki

Writing
The Actors The Actors

A Poem by Tiki