I love you.

I love you.

A Story by Just A Writer.
"

This is one of the first love letters that I ever wrote to my fiance. Love does crazy things to us all. And I guess it makes me a better writer.

"

I love you more than every galaxy in the universe. You make the moon seem brighter, and all the stars in the night sky more beautiful. You make each sunrise worth waking up to.


Each day my heart grows more and more fond of you. I don't know how I ever lived without you, but I'm so glad that I've made it to this point. Before you, I never believed in true love. But the day that I first saw your face, I knew that it was possible. Time has brought your heart to me. And I would wait all of that time and more all over again if it meant getting to be with you forever. Because all of me loves all of you.


You have the most beautiful soul that I have ever encountered. Your smile makes the world a better place. Your eyes make the ocean waves seem dull. Your laugh is the sweetest music that my ears have ever heard. Your touch warms my heart and makes all of the veins in my body tingle. To be next to you is to be in the presence of pure and complete bliss. I have never known a love like yours.

Words will never be able to fully express my feelings for you. Love is such a strong emotion. And with you it is even stronger than it has ever been before. You make my head spin, and my heart feel like it's going to beat out of my chest.

I promise to love you with all of my heart for the rest of our lives and even after. I promise to never go to bed angry. I promise to be the shoulder you cry on in your darkest days. I promise to be the one you celebrate all of your successes with. I promise to hold your hand when you are scared. I promise to take care of you when you are sick. I promise to always be faithful. I promise to be the very best wife that I can be.


I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all. Even if saving you sends me to heaven. Cuz you're my true love, my whole heart.

© 2015 Just A Writer.


Author's Note

Just A Writer.
This came from the bottom of my heart, so please be kind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on December 15, 2015
Last Updated on December 15, 2015
Tags: love, lesbian, gay, queer, letter, love letter, heart, feelings, fiance, I love you

Author

Just A Writer.
Just A Writer.

Durham, NC



About
I'm Abby. I'm 22 years old. Currently living in North Carolina with my lovely fiance, Ashley. Writing and music are my passions. more..

Writing