The blood relatives

The blood relatives

A Story by Shattered_wishery
"

Read it and youll know :)

"
They are happy with all the living they earn its less but aint a thing to be upset about for them .living happily they would cherish the moments that are blessed to them Even with low cost dresses their smiles made those worth billions A father and a mother with their three young childrens were consent with what God gave them .Relatives were high in standards with jewels and money that wandered .Told those human beings to raise their living just so them relatives wont feel ashame infront of their friends Worried were those poor little souls but what could they do rather than bearing all those abuse .The childrends saw their parents getting tortured started to get away from the rich relatives Them relatives were annoyed telling their mother "Your taking your childrens away from us" Poor them people couldnt think of a clue started to blame their parents for true .the childrens learnt a lesson for sure its not always right that your blood relatives will make you feel like home Money gets the power always where blood and non blood all goes waste ..

© 2017 Shattered_wishery


Author's Note

Shattered_wishery
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on May 20, 2017
Last Updated on May 20, 2017
Tags: Blood relatives, Money, family, Parents, Power

Author

Shattered_wishery
Shattered_wishery

Lahore, Pakistan



About
I wanna write whats inside me.. //that's it more..