Arthik Roop

Arthik Roop

A Story by AbheekAbheek
"

"Old Piece from when I was 19"

"
Dying early is like leaving the party early. You come with every one all dressed up and ready to rock the night and suddenly * Tring Tring*, your mom finds out you have been hiding Hashish in your Brothers old geometry box and you leave.

You know the feeling where you know all your friends are going to wake up next morning not knowing what happened last night and you on the other hand will be stuck online going through the album on facebook where you have been tagged in 1 photograph ,that too of your shoe outside the door and wonder who was drunk enough to take that picture? That’s exactly how I will feel while dying, it’s like missing out on all the action. What sucks even more is that even without you everyone will have fun, but they will have their sad face on when you leave and say stuff like “Cant you tell her you are sleeping over at mine?” Which does give you little bit of hope for a while.
I wouldn’t mind, if when I die every one dies with me. It will be tragic if I die and the very next day they find a scripture which has information about how the pyramids were built or if they show who Ted finally marries in How I met your mother.

I don’t know how this makes me feel. Knowing that one day when I am not there, it won’t really matter as much as I think it would.

© 2013 AbheekAbheek


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on February 11, 2013
Last Updated on February 11, 2013

Author

AbheekAbheek
AbheekAbheek

mumbai, India



About
Not a photographer. Not a writer. Works for a TV production House. Ads and stuff. Blah. more..

Writing
Cold Cold

A Poem by AbheekAbheek


Sleep Sleep

A Poem by AbheekAbheek