Evil Apes: The Eerie Planet

Evil Apes: The Eerie Planet

A Story by Abishai100
"

This is a movie fan-fic inspired by the iconic "Planet of the Apes" (Pierre Boulle) franchise.

"
NASA astronauts James Lowell and his two crew-mates Roger Stacey and Edie Briggs boarded the new space-shuttle Revolution which was capable of reaching light-speed and folding space (by creating ripples in space to traverse very long distances) and could therefore travel to faraway galaxies. Captain Lovell and the crew of the Revolution set their navigation module for the faraway galaxy of Hyperion. The people of Earth held their breath, anticipating a possible real contact with an intelligent alien species!

The Revolution launched successfully on July 20 (2019) and left Earth and our solar system very quickly before Lovell hit the light-speed charge switch, sending the shuttle zooming towards Hyperion. A regular NASA shuttle couldn't traverse the distance to Hyperion, but the Revolution coukd do it in 2 weeks! The Hyperion galaxy was charted by astronomers as possibly containing a solar system with a planet capable of cultivating organic (and perhaps intelligent!) life.

The Revolution reached Hyperion in 2 weeks as predicted, and Captain Lovell began flying the shuttle towards the marked solar system hypothesized to contain organic (and perhaps intelligent life!). The Revolution made its way into the correct solar system, and Lovell identified the planet in it possibly containing organic life and landed the Revolution on it successfully! The planet had water and mountains and fields of wheat, and the crew of the Revolution called it 'Etheria.' The planet was rather handsome but when Lovell and his crew deboarded the Revolution and walked around (with their oxygenated helmets on!) Etheria terrain, there were no immediate signs of intelligent life.

The Revolution was landed on a field-clearing near a valley of large hills and a snaking river. Lovell, Stacey, and Briggs began collecting samples of the wheat growing in that hill-valley on Etheria. Just then, they saw three humanoids in masks running towards them from a modest distance, carrying large spears. Lovell and his crew (Stacey/Briggs) pulled out their newly-designed laser-guns and prepared to shoot at the three humanoid figures in masks running toward them! However, the three masked humanoids quickly raised and pointed their spears towards the Revolution crew and fired, releasing a fast radiation beam that instantly knocked Lovell, Stacey, and Briggs out.

About two hours later James Lovell, Roger Stacey, and Edie Briggs were resuscitated and awoke in a daze to find themselves in a strange cave-like underground city beneath the surface of Etheria! They were greeted by two humanoids in masks carrying spears(!) and a 'species diplomat' walking towards them and preparing to remove his mask. When this 'diplomat' removed his mask, Lovell/Stacey/Briggs realized this planet ('Etheria') was inhabited by ruling intelligent apes! The species-diplomat who removed his mask to greet them was the 'Vice-President Ape' named Danyelle, who seemed to be a 30-something year-old ape-man.

DANYELLE: Welcome to Etheria, humans...
LOVELL: How'd you know we're human, ape-man?
DANYELLE: We know much about your planet Earth and 'human civilization.'
LOVELL: So this planet is called Etheria?
DANYELLE: We read your memory-stores in your brain while you were unconscious!
LOVELL: So, this planet is not called Etheria?
DANYELLE: No, we don't name our planet, but you may call it 'Etheria.'
LOVELL: What do you intend to do with us?
DANYELLE: We'd like you to take a message back to Earth!
LOVELL: That's fine; what's the message?
DANYELLE: I am Vice-President Danyelle; we rule over this galaxy as 'ape-men.'
LOVELL: I might've guessed that; so, what's the message we're to take back to Earth?DANYELLE: "Stop making eco-pollution, or we'll destroy Earth; you have

Lovell, Stacey, and Briggs were reboarded on their shuttle, the Revolution, and sent back to Earth by V.P. Danyelle and the intelligent 'ape-men' of 'Etheria.' When Lovell met with U.S. President Donald Trump, he explained to the world-leader of Earth that the angry ape-men of Etheria granted human civilization 2 full years to clean up industrial/toxic waste and begin reversing eco-pollution trends to ward off a furious attack on Earth by the intelligent 'ape-men' of 'Etheria.' President Trump was shocked and stated on CNN that humanity would begin cleaning up its waste to save our planet's future! Lovell, Stacey, and Briggs were given special medallions of courage/exploration but continued to wonder if there were spying intelligent species all across the universe angrily noting our civilization's 'bad habits.'



*The End*

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on July 17, 2019
Last Updated on July 17, 2019
Tags: apes, planet, exploration, sci-fi, fascism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Leaves Town Leaves

A Story by Abishai100