Double Sith Lords: New Era (Galaxy-Theater)

Double Sith Lords: New Era (Galaxy-Theater)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two Sith Lords, Ramius and Rana, decide to create a visionary 'dark space' in which all dangerous government and customs ideals can be entertained, with proper war-flags.

"
Ramius and Rana had trained to be the perfect Sith thinkers (and officers). Ramius was a consummate space-pilot, and Rana was an outstanding strategist. These two powerful Sith Lords joined forces for a visionary new plan to create an ideological 'dark space' on a planet called Rust (in the Yarband Galaxy). Ramius/Rana wanted to make Planet Rust a haven for Sith thinkers and warriors who wished to entertain radical creative concepts about fantastic governance and power that were otherwise considered too heretical by the Sith order's primary more democratic philosophical counterpart order, the knight-like Jedi. The Jedi would've frowned upon the idea of a 'grand dark space' in which radical ideological 'fantasies' about creative customs/ethos could be even entertained by the simple imagination!

Ramius/Rana wanted to make Planet Rust a great colosseum for Sith consciousness. They traveled to Rust with a craft full of Sith soldiers and servants and engineers and constructed an ambitious dominion there within three short years. Now, Rust was to the Sith what various kingdom-haven planets like Tatooine had been for the democracy-loving Jedi knights. Ramius/Rana made a Constitution on Rust that outlined 'forms of alternative thinking' conducive to Sith imagination and ethos! This Rust Constitution formulated ways to envision alternative kinds of reactionary defenses in response to clear threats to ideology, propaganda, or governance. The Rust Constitution was so advanced, in fact, that it forwarded clever ideas about the management of serious ethics compromises such as the betrayal of Sith who defected to the Jedi (such as Darth Vader!).

"Here lies some valuable considerations about the potency and relevance of key revolutionizing ideas and concepts concerning governance/ideology in times of great intrigue or compromise. This outline is called the Rust Constitution and it has been formulated by us two great Sith Lords (Ramius and Rana) who seek to create a more descriptive approach to crisis management that is simply too radical for the democracy-catering Jedi knights. In this Constitution of Sith ideals, we account for the necessity of heresy as a form of dogma digestion in times of betrayal and scandal (to facilitate the transition of power in times of governance unreliability). We also account for the necessity of martial enforcement of Sith adherence to fascism and/or oligarchy when Sith-Jedi conflicts generate suffocating parochial or provincial or pedestrian biases (e.g., libel). We further account in the Rust Constitution for the value of complete elucidation of warrior-indoctrination in times of Jedi defection to the Sith order (to facilitate the absorption of radicals as valued 'ministers')."

The Rust Constitution generated by the shrewd Sith Lords Ramius and Rana was a landmark achievement for the calculating Sith order, and it was enforced on Rust by warriors, ministers, engineers, officers, and Ramius/Rana themselves. The Constitution was a piece of ideology really for Sith consciousness, so Ramius/Rana decided to christen its paradigms by sending pilots to attack and conquer the Jedi planet of Dingaf and bring back numerous knights and warriors and laborers to serve the Sith on Rust and ingest the principals of the Sith Constitution to facilitate a new 'era' of governance imagination. The Sith were now becoming more focused, and the Yarband Galaxy (in which Rust lay!) became a 'cauldron' for various Sith 'expansions' into realms of intellectualism and theater. Ramius and Rana had become messengers of the Sith challenge to Jedi dogma concerning the obstacles to general governance imagery. How would the Jedi now respond?

TO BE CONTINUED...

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on August 23, 2019
Last Updated on August 23, 2019
Tags: Star Wars Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing