Aerialbots: The Dawn of Terrorism

Aerialbots: The Dawn of Terrorism

A Story by Abishai100
"

A group of super-A.I. robots called aerialbots land on Earth and showcase their ability to magically transform into fighter-planes but draw the ire of a terrorist leader who seeks to destroy them!

"
The aerialbots landed on Earth in the summer of 2020 and hid in the caverns of the deep Grand Canyon in Arizona and waited for the right time to introduce themselves to humanity. These super-A.I. robots possessed the uncanny ability to transform into fighter-planes and even merge into one giant 'mega-robot' named Superion(!). The aerialbots decided to visit the White House in Washington on the 4th of July to assure America that they'd defend democracy and help humanity rid its problem of modern anti-civilization terrorism. When the date arrived, the aerialbots flew to DC and were greeted by the amazed U.S. President!

PRESIDENT: We're amazed by your large presence.
AERIALBOTS: We wish to help humans end terrorism!
PRESIDENT: Right now, we're dealing with the Middle East?
AERIALBOTS: Yes, you're concerned about Israel-Palestine.
PRESIDENT: Can you create a secure fly-zone over Syria/Iran?
AERIALBOTS: Of course...

The heroic aerialbots did what they promised and created anti-terrorism security in the Middle East and were thanked officially by the Security Council and the United Nations(!). These super-A.I. robots were now considered 'friends of humanity.' The U.S. President told the world media, "We now know that Artificial Intelligence (robots!) can be viewed as conscious allies of democracy!" Yes, the great aerialbots became modern-day alien heroes and revealed to National Geographic and NASA their origin, a robot-planet called Cybertron. The aerialbots were thought of as terrific aliens! This comfort was soon threatened.

The terrorist leader Green Hand, who was hiding in the Middle East and was allied to the terrorist groups ISIS and Cobra, wanted to find ways to destroy the democracy-defending aerialbots. The Green Hand was an Algerian who despised Western Civilization treatment of the enduring Israel-Palestine problem. The Green Hand wanted to send rogue agents to infiltrate the fortress in DC where the aerialbots were residing and plant explosives in their bodies while they slept in hibernation mode. The Green a Hand would then announce to the world that terrorism would not truly end until something was done to perfectly unite Muslims and Jews.

Well, the rogue agents of the Green Hand managed to sneak into the aerialbots' sleeping-chamber in DC and planted explosives in their body. When the aerialbots awoke the next day and did a patriotic fly-over above the White House, one of the explosives planted in one of the robots went off, killing the A.I. robot instantly. That's when the Green Hand showed up in a Hummer super-jeep and fired his multi-cannon 'super-gun' that also fired heat-seeking missiles at the White House (and at the aerialbots). The aerialbots then combined their individual robot-planes to merge into their 'mega-robot' form Superion (with only the left arm missing because one of their explosive-caused death!).

The mega-robot Superion used its combined firepower and excellent coordination skills to deliver a deluge of focused lasers towards the Green Hand's super-gun firing Hummer super-jeep(!). Soon, the Green Hand and his motorbike-riding terrorist ghouls were disarmed and were forced to surrender. Once again, the grateful U.S. President congratulated and thanked the aerialbots (and Superion!) and consoled them for the death/loss of one of their team, the robot-plane who otherwise was the left arm of Superion. The aerialbots promised Americans they'd continue to serve democracy so if they one day returned to their home-planet of Cybertron, they'd consider themselves 'friends of Earth.'

====

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4 Views
Added on August 25, 2019
Last Updated on August 25, 2019
Tags: Transformers Fan-Fiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing