Compartment 114
Compartment 114
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
The Nerd: Stencil-Art Revenge

The Nerd: Stencil-Art Revenge

A Story by Abishai100
"

A California high-school nerd who is bullied by his parents and friends vows revenge with a series of stencil-art graphics of comic book characters he sprays on the sidewalk, prompting dialogue.

"
This Christian yarn was inspired by Revenge of the Nerds.

Signing off (Happy Holidays!),




====

Albert was such a nerd, and even though he went to high-school in the sunny beach loving area of southern California, he was still mostly unaccepted by his peers and sometimes even his teachers! Meanwhile, Albert's home life was quite unsatisfying, since his parents argued a lot and didn't pay Albert much attention. Albert decided to immerse himself into Christianity and comic books to keep his mind off all these personal troubles. He purchased a telescope using saved-up money so he could monitor the night-sky outside his bedroom window, looking for deadly asteroids that might signal the Biblical apocalypse. Yes, Albert was quite an oddity, but he tried to keep to himself.

Things snapped when Albert began to be relentlessly bullied by a group of high-school students. Albert didn't know what to do anymore, so he resolved to use his mind to resist the forces of darkness. After all, he wasn't that physically fit or strong to be able to defend himself using fighting tactics. Therefore, Albert drummed up some inspiration using Christian Bible readings and comic book art to cook up a strange but clever high-school rebellion scheme. Every night, Albert would sneak out of his house and then sneak into his high-school using a padlock-opener he procured and customized! He'd then use graffiti-spray and stencil-outlines of comic book characters to create stencil-art comics figurines all over his high-school sidewalks. He'd take Polaroids of these sidewalk drawings and lay them out all over the high-school hallways.

The following school-day, teachers and students would discover the strange but intriguing comics stencil-art all over the high-school sidewalk outside in the front of the school building and Polaroids of these frenzied artworks laid out all over the high-school hallways. No one knew what to make of this strange laid out art everyday! Meanwhile, Albert simply went to school normally and gave no sign whatsoever that he knew what was going on or who was responsible. As the bullies kept picking on Albert, he started retorting to them with remarks like, "I think you guys are picking on me, since it was you who made all that zany sidewalk art outside our building; maybe you should become artists rather than resorting to pure wrath against us weakling nerdy students!"

The bullies who were picking on Albert began worrying that Albert would tell the teachers and officials of their high-school that it was they who were responsible for making all the zany art everyone found everyday. The bullies wondered if Albert would 'conjecture' that since they were picking on him, a nerdy student, they might be the ones who also had that special 'gumption' to do something wild and outrageous like make all that zany high-school stencil-comics art on the sidewalk. Therefore, the bullies simply stopped picking on poor Albert. Albert got a great sense of satisfaction and Christian joy, since it was a trick of creativity that helped him completely evade the cruel clutches of the dooming bullies!

====


"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee" (Deuteronomy 31:6, KJV Bible).





© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on November 12, 2019
Last Updated on November 12, 2019
Tags: Revenge of the Nerds

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing