Children of Dune/People of Stonehenge

Children of Dune/People of Stonehenge

A Story by Abishai100
"

As civilization evolves, there are two dominions (Dune and Stonehenge), and one is based on imagination, while the other on laurels!

"
The children of Earth were terrorized as humanity evolved to make civilization much more wealth and treasure focused. The children wondered why their parents were so preoccupied with the Internet, smartphones, TVs, smart-cars, and lasers! The children wondered who'd they could reach out to when they wanted to indulge their spirits about natural life and the free living involved with spirited play with natural toys and imaginative objects like teddy-bears and video-games! The children wondered if they were now all alone in this advanced civilization of confusing computers and congesting credit cards! Then, an imaginative prince and princess from Denmark named Alas and Elana arrived in America, the hub of the technological world, and began espousing a national Montessori (home-schooling) program in which children would be recruited for outdoor activities conducive to natural living and imagination. Alas/Elana would read fairy-tales to their Montessori students and recruit/hire teachers around the country to do likewise for their respective recruited/admitted students. Alas/Elana would also take their young students outdoors for water-gun games designed to encourage their liberal imagination about playing with earth, air, and water! Alas/Elana called their special 'domain of liberty' Dune.



However, the world around Alas/Elana continued to develop as it had before, and the adults of this 'advanced civilization' continue to deify and praise the wonder and intricacy of modern marvels and gadgets and tech-splendor such as talking phones, self-parking cars, computerized credit cards, and laser technologies. When Alas/Elana were featured on the cover of TIME magazine, U.S. President Donald Trump said in a special statement on CNN that the modern world was seeing a 'great divide' between those espousing the natural imagination catering to 'free spirited outdoor creativity' and those espousing the glory and intelligence of advanced technologies and scientific trophies. Trump called the domain of Alas/Elana (Dune) a totem to the magic of liberty and the domain of the rest of civilization a testament to the praise of Stonehenge. Since Stonehenge was celebrated as an iconic historical symbol of civilization praise of the dominion establishment of great tools and castles and infrastructure, it would be referenced ideologically and usefully for the evaluation of this 'great divide' between Alas and Elana's domain of the 'children of Dune' and the rest of the world's domain of the tech-erudite 'people of Stonehenge.' In fact, after U.S. President Donald Trump made this symbolic remark about Stonehenge on CNN, there was a great gathering at Stonehenge of scientific and political peoples focusing on modernism and tech-trophies from around the world. Even Alas/Elana were in awe, despite choosing not to attend!



Alas and Elana decided to establish a formal program in which all the children of Earth would be indoctrinated into their special "Dune Montessori education/learning program" until they reached puberty. Once the children reached puberty, they'd once again be 're-assimilated' into the normal adult civilization-world that U.S. President Donald Trump philosophically/rhetorically referred to as the 'Vision of Stonehenge.' Alas and Elana realized that the 'children of Dune' were messengers of liberty and ideal witnesses of communal youthful life. They wondered how the Dune Montessori experience would foster a civilization appreciation of naturalism. Meanwhile, the young and enthusiastic young children/students of Alas and Elana's Montessori program (which was now worldwide!) considered their founding counselors, Prince Alas and Princess Elana, as the ultimate 'shepherds' of daydreams. Who would control the mind of modernism --- the children of Dune and Alas/Elana or the tech-oriented 'normal world' and Trump's 'wizards' of Stonehenge? Alas and Elana knew that their special brand of 'monarchy' was one based on innocence rather than intelligence. Perhaps there was great potential for mutual respect, as long as there was careful attention paid to the complex details of resources and fineries. Alas and Elana resolved to be committed to be devoted monarchs in Dune.



Meanwhile, the UN (United Nations) convened a special meeting of their educational bodies to determine who exactly would coordinate the 'intellectual marshalling' and organized leadership over what U.S. President Donald Trump referred to as the 'phenomenon' of Stonehenge! World leaders and thinkers gathered and decided to elect a representative and diplomatic king and queen who would serve as ideological figureheads for this pronounced 'academic Stonehenge' movement that could potentially alter the rhetorical direction of the tech-focused world! They decided to elect a French king and queen named Philip and Joan who were currently serving as mere nominal monarchs in France as heirs to the old French kings and queens. Philip and Joan would be invited to various UN conferences specifically geared towards presenting and celebrating modern tech-developments and scientific achievements and the wonders of modernism and networking gadgets. What President Trump therefore referred to as the 'modern people of Stonehenge' could now potentially become a modern 'aesthetic dominion.' Therefore, Philip and Joan would almost 'mirror' the majesty of Dune (and the appeal of Prince Alas and Princess Elana). Philip/Joan thought about the general modern global/social value of pure political focus.



Of course, there was a great bridge between Alas and Elana's 'children of Dune' and Philip and Joan's 'people of Stonehenge' and social critics and writers wanted to see great expositions of the philosophical ramifications of the contouring of naturalism (Dune) and technology (Stonehenge). There were marvelous artists hired to recast and re-present this dualism between Dune and Stonehenge as a marvelous rendition of 'evolution' itself! People were less concerned all of a sudden about which dominion was more pure and more focused on how the two dominions (Dune/Stonehenge) could co-exist as two discreet forms and manners of thinking! In fact, Alas/Elana and Philip/Joan were requested to arrange a special symbolic and diplomatic picnic in a forest in India which would see great endangered tigers being presented as representative of this terrific 'evolution' of imagination. Dune and Stonehenge would co-exist, and when children grew into maturity/puberty, they'd leave Alas and Elana's Montessori Dune and be 'indoctrinated' into Philip and Joan's 'landscape' of Stonehenge! This was a great academic art indeed.



ALAS/ELANA: Perhaps Dune is pure naturalism.
PHILIP/JOAN: Maybe Stonehenge is absolutely modern.
ALAS/ELANA: We appreciate the praise of our young students!
PHILIP/JOAN: We welcome your students who'll be indoctrinated into Stonehenge.
ALAS/ELANA: Yes, our students become part of Stonehenge once they reach puberty.
PHILIP/JOAN: We've created a great outline for developmental life.
ALAS/ELANA: Perhaps Dune and Stonehenge will be considered diadems of evolution!
PHILIP/JOAN: We're sure this will happen; Dune and Stonehenge both celebrate the mind.
ALAS/ELANA: Dune is more nature-centric.
PHILIP/JOAN: Stonehenge is more tower-oriented.
ALAS/ELANA: Without proper thinking, the Dune/Stonehenge dualism would've been unsightly.
PHILIP/JOAN: True; Dune would be seen as too primal; Stonehenge too martial.
ALAS/ELANA: There is much potential here for expositions on grandiose thinking.
PHILIP/JOAN: Indeed!

====

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on November 22, 2019
Last Updated on November 22, 2019
Tags: Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
The Oscar The Oscar

A Story by Abishai100