Castlevania: The Phonix Kingdom

Castlevania: The Phonix Kingdom

A Story by Abishai100
"

An idealist creates an ideological kingdom and draws in thinkers perhaps critical of neo-classical dogma.

"
Sorry folks, but I felt a spiritual requirement to offer up a vignette about modern traffic depression, because I was worrying I'd become like George Orwell, the online version! Interesting stuff...

====

Ajay Satan was a radical self-proclaimed Internet-blogging 'democracy-defending vigilante' comparing himself to Thomas Nast (iconic early-era American political cartoonist). Ajay thought he was somehow intriguingly competing with Nast with access to 21st Century high-speed Internet connectivity across the globe. Internet-blogging had become a street-cartoon medium, and Ajay was a very unusual and inventive contributor to this world. However, after writing a fair deal about censorship/pornography issues on the Internet, the eccentric Ajay Satan decided to turn his attention to the pro-capitalist consumerism world of modern video-games. He was a real daydreamer.



Ajay Satan decided to invest in the Konami/Nintendo link to the Castlevania series of fantasy-adventure labyrinth video-games crossing genres in Medieval Era landscapes (and castles!). The game was unusual, colored, graphic, well-paced, intricately ornamented, and generally immersive. Ajay played for hours, especially on Saturday nights, while living in New Jersey with his mom! Ajay made himself a master and began obsessing over Castlevania. Then, one night, he had a dream in which he was transported inside the world of the Konami/Nintendo game that had consumed his intellect!



The game involved dangerous labyrinths in or around castles from the Medieval Era, with fantastic beast-like adversaries and Dracula-esque masterminds. It was quite graphic, and in the dream he had, Ajay Satan imagined he was at one stage facing two reptilian sewer mutants with deadly weaponry while he himself was transformed into a ninja with an axe-staff. The dream made Ajay realize that courage in reality was ironically more elusive than one daydreamed, since monsters were never predictable! 



When Ajay awoke, he resolved to become a merchant-diplomat of the game franchise. By the time it was released on Game Boy as a Nintendo Classic, Ajay had become wed to the video-game universe, attending E3 conferences and video-game media observations at comic-cons across America. He'd decided to adopt the aesthetics of the graphic-noir neo-classical video-game 'empire' as his vehicle for modern electronic network high-traffic requirements. After all, if you didn't have a smartphone or iPod, you weren't considered part of the functioning commercial/business world. Therefore, video-game imaginariums became Ajay's way of celebrating neo-classical democracy!



Ajay decided to blog about a new cyber-world 'Trekkie' oriented secret club called the Phonix Kingdom (PK). This kingdom was based on using avatars (celebrities, diplomats, software gurus, wizards) to espouse ideals towards idealistic modern-era commerce. This was imprinted onto comics, as more and more Hollywood (USA) celebrities were suddenly interested in comic book media and entertainment! There must have been over 200 comic book films in the new era, and more and more attractive figures in the media were investing seriously. 



Ajay Satan decided to compete with the aesthetics of this graphic-imagery empire with his own series of miniature internally-lit clay figurines. He called these little beauties/baubles his 'special tiny people' and would converse with them about things like terrorism, monarchy, video-games, capitalism, angels, sports, and Guinness beer. Ajay cared about the free-market, and he'd have to spin his Internet-blog content so it would actually be comparable to the high-end adventurous aesthetic presentations in new age comics and adapted films. This is why celebrities were lured into the market, as a way to revolutionize youthful imagination and fantasy storytelling. It was simply more vivacious than the video-game universe.



As video-games changed radically since the golden days of the early Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and Atari Lynx, video-game developers like EA Sports became the new home-dolls of marketing knowledge, as the industry was diversifying. However, Ajay knew like everyone else that new video-games were not as immersive as old video-games. Certainly, the online gaming option of today's video-game world is far more social than classic-era gaming! It's all about pizzazz now, and Ajay was brooding about the days of the hobbit on one of his Internet-blogs, remembering his lucid dream about Castlevania.



Kids loved video-games, and Ajay loved video-games, so the two got along well. He was now like a PBS dude, comparable to a spam-version of Bob Ross (TV-show hosting instructional painter!). Ajay Satan wrote about his dream about the video-game that drew him into this strange and childlike dominion in the modern world. Would this affect Ajay Satan's Catholic views on the modern dialogue problem of anti-capitalism terrorism?



Ajay Satan decided his Phonix Kingdom (PK) would celebrate the popularity of EA Sports FIFA-soccer series of international sports video-games! These games celebrated the democracy of international sporting competition between First World and Third World nations at the World Cup soccer tournament, which takes place every 4 years in revolving locations like America and Italy. While the World Cup is not as popular in America, it's very popular in Europe and South America. Ajay compared the pedestrian consumerism of Sony PlayStation video-games to the Euro-club soccer fanfare commercial/Internet base. These were co-habiting macro-systems or views of life. This was good democracy, and it was part of PK (Phonix Kingdom)! Ajay provided his cyber-advertising Internet-blogs with some of his homemade drawings in color-pencil! This was good modern political cartoonistry/writing.



GOD: Ajay Satan is an interesting character...
SATAN: I do like his surname...
GOD: Don't be flippant; that's an Algerian-American surname.
SATAN: Yes, I believe it's shared by a professional ice-hockey player.
GOD: Ajay Satan is the new Thomas Nast!
SATAN: He's the homebody rendition of Jacques Cousteau.
GOD: That's true, and he now as political ties to Seton Hall and Dartmouth.
SATAN: That's ambitious...ironic for such a democratic crusader.
GOD: No one is above the observation of power as a process of enlightenment!
SATAN: Yet, the man is yielding to his base instincts about anti-establishmentarians.
GOD: The new terrorist is indeed the Internet-hacker.
SATAN: So what do we do?
GOD: Take lots of Vitamin C to counteract all this traffic dogma.
SATAN: Intelligent...for now!

====

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on December 27, 2019
Last Updated on December 27, 2019
Tags: Modernism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing