Tygra: Capitalism Restoration

Tygra: Capitalism Restoration

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special-agent is assigned with the mission to perform regular security games at a Swiss bank for the US government to make global capitalism once again feel more decisive!

"
This is one last commercial robbery vignette I had the yearning to share, and it's inspired by the film Goldfinger.
Thanks for reading (signing off),
====
Amlan Pierce, a relatively young Algerian-American Ivy League professor, happened to be a master thief. He worked for a radical Algerian underground revolutionary group (secretly) for some time, helping the radicals break into government-controlled banks and seizing assets to distribute to the poor! Amlan was now being recruited actively by the NSA to perform a regular 'security check' of a US government managed major bank in Switzerland which would house assets safe from the hands of narcotics lords and terrorists around the world. Amlan took the job and was given the code-name 'Tygra'.

The modern world was capital-based, and US President Donald Trump regularly dealt with global threats regarding the dissatisfaction with America's management of finance and the World Bank. This made modern pro-globalization commerce rather tricky, and people generally began to mistrust American strength, especially after 9/11, when terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center. The NSA (National Security Agency) wanted Tygra (Amlan Pierce) to perform regularly scheduled heists of the US government controlled Swiss bank to report on security-measures and reaffirm America's commitment to serving as the world's official 'Big Brother' of supervision!

Tygra (Amlan Pierce) had to do regular checks of the security protocols of the US government linked Swiss bank that he was assigned to rob regularly as a screening of security! Tygra was to infiltrate the bank once a season (winter, spring, summer, autumn) and then report to the NSA regarding the targeted Swiss bank's security operations and procedures. The NSA would then file reports and distribute press-releases regarding the bank's operations with anti-terrorism securities and security protocol maintenance, and this would establish confidence with the global community that America (and President Trump!) was doing everything in its power to make modernism feel more...programmed!

The major Swiss bank connected to the US government (and the NSA!) that special-agent Tygra (Amlan Pierce) was targeting was an impressive institution featuring layered securities mostly coordinated by computers and detectors. Tygra's mission was to security-sweep the Swiss bank's anti-theft/anti-infiltration infrastructure once a season to determine how the bank operators and managers were maintaining its commitments to finance/asset control! The NSA would then file reports regarding the flow of assets through the bank and how these assets were 'frozen' or 'shielded' from the hands of hackers, terrorists, and druglords seeking to seize global money. President Trump awarded Tygra a special field medal for his commitment to the mission, which was named Mission Money!

Since Tygra (Amlan Pierce) was a masterful thief, and he was very skilled at cracking computer/network algorithms and programs, he was able to regularly perform security-sweeps of the targeted/assigned Swiss bank and determine the best and most efficient method of infiltration, asset-seizure, and money-extraction. Usually, Tygra would destabilize the security-controls computerized and then either enter the bank as a masked robber or go through an underground tunnel and break into the hall of vaults. Tygra became proficient in the timing of alarm disarming and algorithm scrambling and bank/money seizure. He almost always wore a camouflaging mask. The NSA considered Tygra the national equivalent of James Bond ('007').

Since the interior of the Swiss bank Tygra infiltrated and seized assets from was quite well-built and ornate and well-organized, Tygra (Amlan Pierce) had to be quite skillful and efficient and precise in his methodology. He'd then report to the NSA what levels of security were loose and what levels were tight during his infiltration/robbery activities. The NSA would then assign its Swiss bank consultants to do security cleanings and maintenance, and then it would file its valuable reports to the republic regarding the US government's assistance in securing the Swiss bank and protecting its treasures from the hands of real-world terrorists and hackers!

Tygra was turned into a national hero, and comic book writers began penning stories about him, since he was the real-life James Bond. A movie was about to be made about Tygra titled Mission: Impossible (starring Tom Cruise!). Tygra helped the US government and the Trump Administration determine how asset-securities and bank management was vital to the global perception of American leadership in the department of the movement and control of modern money. Now, druglords and terrorists could no longer boast that globalization money was more of less 'ripe' for the looting/seizing!

The Washington Post began generating funny political cartoons depicting a silly President Donald Trump in money-symbolic poses and circumstances, designed to reveal the American role in modern capitalism! This was all related to the successes of the NSA special-agent Tygra (Amlan Pierce). Tygra was America's James Bond, and President Trump became much more 'media-chic' thanks to whimsical political cartoons in the Post! This was modern-day capitalism journalism at its best.

The halls of vaults at the assigned Swiss bank secured and monitored routinely now by special-agent Tygra was arguably one of the finest and most secure banks in the modern world. The US government could now safely and confidently manage its financial operations while claiming that it was tied to a symbolic bank with secured assets, all thanks to Tygra! Of course, the US government would now pay Tygra a special commission thanks to his special services and patriotic reports filed with the government. Tygra was a real-life James Bond who once again glorified the social sanctity of the democratic banking system.

The commissions Tygra (Amlan Pierce) received afforded him great luxuries and handsome assets, enabling him to continue his teaching comfortably at his Ivy League school in America while taking fun vacations in the summertime. Tygra carried special government cold cards and coins, used for VIP spending at resorts, casinos, cruise-ships, and airlines. Tygra was a world-traveled patriotic servant of the US government, and capitalism once again felt like a system of fertile dollars!

Tygra began dating the gorgeous daughter of President Trump's cabinet member Ted Krueger. Tygra kept his relationship a secret, but the tabloids all reported they knew and suspected who his real-life doll was and even took photos of her for gossip and made her a national celebrity! However, President Trump advised Tygra (Amlan Pierce) to avoid the temptations of newfound celebrity and refrain from indulging in capitalism-constructed modern vanities! Tygra, however, was in love.

The NSA hosted a special summer meeting at the United Nations during which key ambassadors from important trading-nations and important non-trading nations seeking negotiations attended to discuss the US government's commitment to new visions in 21st Century globalized commerce. The meeting was very productive and reminded the global community the value of protecting modern money from criminals and terrorists! The NSA gave a special mission speech about agent Tygra at this symbolic meeting at the UN.

Tygra married his girlfriend and they had a son who incidentally loved comic books. Their son, Damian, liked comic books featuring the DC Comics duo Batman and Green Lantern Jessica Cruz! The courtship between Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz) was patriotic and clandestine, just like the relationship between Damian's parents. Damian grew to love capitalism and was proud what his dad Amlan Pierce ('Tygra') did for the global community! Damian's love of comic books reflected a newfound achievement in modern American values!

At the Academy Awards, Hollywood (USA) actor Christian Bale gave a special speech about American patriot Tygra, and his girlfriend, actress Amy Adams, noted that Tygra had become the real-world James Bond, serving capitalism needs and American diplomacy. This was a terrific night at the Oscars, especially since the movie about Tygra, Mission: Impossible, was to receive special cinematography awards! Everyone was happy...

Amlan Pierce was now retired and enjoying Lucky Charms breakfast-cereal at his new palace in Switzerland with his wife and son. The breakfast cereal represented Amlan's love of consumerism and modern values regarding goods and lifestyle traffic. He ate that cereal like he had a newfound sense of optimism towards capitalism flowery. It was almost like a fairy-tale.

====

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on January 25, 2020
Last Updated on January 25, 2020
Tags: Capitalism Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing