Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chiefs-49ers: Super Bowl Daylight

Chiefs-49ers: Super Bowl Daylight

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two rival sportscasters commentate as the conference titans Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers take the American stage for Super Bowl Sunday!

"
The 2019-2020 NFL season promised to be interestIng. Tom Brady's Patriots dynasty was considered a lowering curtain, and sports-writers were looking past old titans like the Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots. They wanted a fresh new-era story, and many felt the San Francisco 49ers of the NFC and the Kansas City Chiefs of the AFC could provide that spark! The quick witted 49ers showcased a sharp QB, while the well-orchestrated Chiefs boasted a more 'multi-tasking QB.

So many critics forecasted a 49ers-Chiefs Super Bowl showdown, and lo-and-behold, that's precisely what transpired. Now, 49ers and Chiefs fans across the USA felt itchy and excited as Super Bowl Sunday neared! The 49ers and Chiefs had dominated in the NFC and AFC (respectively) during the regular season, so conference pride was now on-stage! The AFC had somewhat narrowly defeated the NFC in the Pro Bowl, so would the Chiefs carry such conference-pride momentum into Super Bowl Sunday?

Two female sportscasters working for ESPN were on opposite sides on the 49ers-Chiefs Super Bowl stage! Shelbye Harris, an attractive and smart NFC aficionado, was certain the San Francisco 49ers were the right stuff. Tina Graff, a gorgeous and imaginative AFC aficionado, was betting her favorite team (the hot Kansas City Chiefs) had the true color for Super Bowl Sunday. Shelbye was the step-sister of a famous Star Wars sequel celebrity, and Tina was related to a famous American chess world-champion. Therefore, both women were no strangers to the 'celebrity family' and were equally intuitive about limelight pressure!

SHELBYE: The 49ers are cooler under pressure.
TINA: The Chiefs are more fun to watch!
SHELBYE: The Super Bowl isn't about popcorn.
TINA: It's certainly about bravado!

As the game began, Shelbye and Tina commentated as differing intelligent rivals on ESPN-Radio. They noted how the sure-footed 49ers picked apart the Chiefs defense in the 1st half, giving San Francisco a cool 20-16 lead at halftime. They also, noted, however, how grandly the refreshed ambitious Chiefs stormed out of the locker-room for the 2nd half and tore up the playing-field, edging out the San Francisco 49ers by a final exciting score of 45-39. This was arguably one of the best Super Bowl games in the new millennium, and Shelbye and Tina declared the AFC the ultimate winner in the conference-titan contest.

SHELBYE: I can't understand how the 49ers could lose ground!
TINA: Kansas City was more daring.
SHELBYE: This was an unusual Super Bowl!
TINA: One for the proverbial 'kinesthetic' books.

====

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on January 31, 2020
Last Updated on January 31, 2020
Tags: Super Bowl

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing