The Stolen Necklace

The Stolen Necklace

A Story by Abishai100
"

A radical attends a society eco-yacht party and hatches a scheme to subvert the dominant paradigm of modern apathy.

"
I had something in my mind for a long time, a social desire to create a political fable about media values, and I didn't want to stop writing before creating this diorama, so here it is, and this little yarn was inspired by the dystopia-finery film Red Sparrow.
Thanks for reading (signing off) --- Happy Valentine's Day WritersCafe!
====
"Alexandra was a high-profile fashion-model in NYC who was making a lucrative contract with the Real Madrid soccer-club in Europe, preparing to offer some cross-cultural photos for a new GQ spread about the appeal of Euro-soccer in America. Alexandra was going to be marketed as the American 'IT' girl for soccer-marketing in the USA. This was to be an easy modern magazine project."

"However, a crazy Algerian-American terrorist named Ajay Satan was blogging on the Internet about the apparent hypocrisy of Americans cheering on soccer on TV thanks to luxurious cable-TV packages offered mostly/only to Americans. Ajay was saying that soccer, which was a world-sport that promoted media-spotlights to financially challenged countries such as Columbia were going to be 'overshadowed' by the new media investments in America 'glamourizing' soccer on cable-TV. Was Ajay right? Was American cable-TV not doing Euro-soccer justice? Ajay blogged about his 'grudge' and dressed as a 'harlequin' in eerie masks and suits for his anti-media blogs. He wanted to meet the American soccer 'IT' girl Alexandra!"

"Ajay Satan was not a deranged man, per se! He studied at an Ivy League school and learned about revolutionary theory from writings of Guevara and Fanon and wanted to apply his education to modern media controversies and democracy-intrigue. He sent the American soccer 'IT' girl Alexandra a special and clever fan-letter, asking her to meet with him and attend a yacht-party hosted by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, an eco-activism group managed by icon/celebrity Leo DiCaprio (Hollywood!). Alexandra liked what Ajay was saying and thought she was being invited to some pre-soccer eco-consciousness 'society event' on Leo's yacht and therefore happily accepted Ajay's democratic invitation!"

"Alexandra was now excited to complete her soccer magazine project in Europe while attending the eco-society event on Leo DiCaprio's yacht with Ajay Satan! She was ready to use the media to both market modern vanity-fair ideas while using the media spotlight to support social work and eco-activism. However, Alexandra had no idea that Ajay Satan was planning something 'dystopian' with her for that yacht party hosted by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation."

"Before Ajay took Alexandra to Leo's eco-yacht party, he took her to the Salk Institute for Biological Studies. He showed her the new ecology laboratory which was invested in by a major California politician and took photos of her and the politician who was visiting the Salk while he and Alexandra were there! Ajay then used the photos to make a Salk-collage to bring with him to the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation eco-yacht party (in California)."

"When Ajay Satan and Alexandra arrived at Leo's eco-yacht party looking very stunning and handsome together, wearing matching a black tuxedo and a black gown, Leo was very impressed and wanted to take a group picture with Ajay/Alexandra alongside himself and his new girlfriend (Stana). Stana was wearing a gold dress with a special blue flower symbolizing the sacredness of the Pacific Ocean. Ajay and Alexandra had a great time and took terrific photos with Leo and his girlfriend Stana at the eco-yacht party. This was chic society eco-oriented activity, perfect for modern liberal media dialogue. However, Ajay Satan still had some secret scheme cooking, and no one knew!"

"The interior of the yacht-party was awesome and one giant room was decorated in neon lights and floor-pillows and jovial ornaments, mostly lit! Ajay and Alexandra and Leo and Stana spent much time in that room, and Ajay prepared his special drink-concoction for the quartet --- a coconut-rum lemon-spiced whiskey with cinnamon called Dark Timmy. The quartet enjoyed the drink in the neon-room of Leo's 'eco-yacht' and took photos with their handy-dandy Apple iPhones (smartphones)."

"Leo and Stana got very drunk, and Leo told Ajay and Alexandra that the yacht had a secret vault which was holding Leo's newly-purchased $5 million blue-diamond neclkace. Leo intended to donate the necklace to an eco-group in New Zealand. Ajay already knew of this necklace and that it was on the eco-yacht during that party. Ajay had Leo and Stana chat and dance with Alexandra while he snuck away to search for the necklace-vault. Ajay was wearing a masquerade-mask he brought with him so no one would recognize him among the yacht-party crowds! Leo and Stana continued entertaining Ajay's date Alexandra!"

"Ajay Satan found Leo's necklace-vault in the kids' playing room of the yacht, a special room Leo had built so kids could enter and find all kinds of toys and baby-blocks and items that would foster their imagination while on a yacht and reveling in being in the ocean sailing! The necklace-vault was hidden behind a baby-blocks painting in the kids' playing room of Leo's eco-yacht, and Ajay was a skilled safe-cracker and managed to open the lock and stole the necklace."

"As everyone continued partying on the eco-yacht late into the night, even after it docked back onto the boat-yards, Ajay Satan snuck away with Leo's $5 million blue necklace! He left Alexandra, his model-date at the party with Leo and Stana. Ajay then took a cab to a local plane-hangar and took a chartered small jet to Thailand. He used his iPhone photo of Leo's eco-yacht to prepare a new Internet-blog in Thailand about 21st Century democratic revolution."

"Ajay Satan had a friend/associate at Villanova University and contacted him, since three cheerleaders of the basketball team were visiting Thailand for a special media-PR tour to encourage Asian students to apply to Villanova. Ajay then connected with these 'Nova cheerleaders and took photos of them to complement his emerging radical Internet-blog. Ajay intended to make this some kind of radical capitalism media project. Alexandra, his eco-yacht party date, still had no clue about any of this!"

"In the radical blog, Ajay posted his collected photos as well as the photo of the stolen $5 million blue diamond necklace from Leo's eco-yacht party! His blog did not list his personal photo or name/identity this time but was instead anonymous. Ajay Satan stated in his capitalism blog that modern media spotlights on the social attention afforded to 'society activity' regarding the 'power' of media could either democratize...or destroy human imagination. Ajay had orchestrated a giant anti-Western opus."

AJAY: "My weapons are child-like and effective. My purpose is to raise awareness about the modern hypnosis with media and the duties of those involved in media. My hope is to create optimism towards capitalism corruption and perhaps even encourage more celebrities to do social work!"

LEO: "I have no idea who stole my $5 million blue-diamond necklace from my eco-yacht. I have some suspects, but I honestly don't know. However, I read a cool radical New Zealand blog about Western-media opportunities to use media fortunes to augment social work such as eco-activism and thought about how the necklace just represents modern capitalism diction! That's interesting, no?"

"Was Ajay Satan a genius or a simple new age blogger? Was he representing thoughts we all have in modern media or was he doing something inventive (like a mechanic!) with media labyrinths? Ajay never contacted his soccer model eco-yacht party date Alexandra, but he was grateful she'd unwittingly 'assisted' him in his unusual 'dystopian' mission."

ALEXANDRA: "I attended the eco-yacht party with an interesting liberal blogger I met named Ajay. However, he left during the party and I never connected with him again. There were rumors that Leo's dazzling blue-diamond necklace was stolen that night during the party, but no one's sure. All I can say is, I hope such society gossip doesn't distract us from the very real social problem of anti-media depression!"

"Ajay wondered if media fineries were a thing of society opportunity or social vanity. Could the media actually be used positively for creative social activism or was it simply a vehicle for all kinds of inflated confusion? Ajay decided to travel to France and help produce a Broadway musical about aristocrats engaging in anti-democratic activity."

"Leo decided to do a new magazine-spread featuring the Hindu deities Shiva (god of destruction) and Saryaswati (goddess of music) and reference them as modernism-symbolic 'avatars' for creative discussions about the metaphysical value of protecting democracy from capitalism."
====
{Shiva & Saryaswati}

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on February 12, 2020
Last Updated on February 12, 2020
Tags: Capitalism-Media Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100