Specter/006

Specter/006

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Internet-blogger works with a government-agent to make his free-speech blogs much more distinguished and secured from the designs of anti-democracy terrorist groups such as Cobra!

"
I couldn't resist offering up a detailed pro-capitalism vignette, since I've written so many marketing-ideology tales, and this 'Americana diorama' was inspired by the Western-diarism film Mission: Impossible (Tom Cruise)!
Thanks so much for reading (signing off),







====

"Ajay Satan was an 'online James Bond' because he wrote about using the public Internet forums to talk about free-speech values, which began being tracked by anti-American terrorists including ISIS and Cobra. Ajay would post photos of himself in outlandish masks and costumes and present himself as a 'democracy-vigilante' interested in the ethics of pornography/censorship. Anti-American terrorists were pitting the Internet as an arena for great sociopolitical traffic intrigue, which made Ajay Satan a 'hot' pseudo-celebrity in the 21st Century!"



"Ajay was also an artist-sculptor and would create paintings or sculptures using various colors and materials of futuristic objects meant to symbolize Americans' optimism towards modernism and technology and computers and the Digital Revolution. Ajay would also just buy some futuristic toys from online sellers/markets such as eBay to use for his free-speech modernism blogs. These items Ajay used were not just toys but rather 'artifacts' of Western imagination."



"Ajay Satan loved sci-fi movies and would also post images of photos of modern sci-fi films such as Prometheus and Species. These films reflected his blog-focus on the contours of the aesthetics/imagination of futuristic thinking and the idealism 'required' to make modern capitalism feel democratic and accessible to mass audiences! Ajay Satan considered these image-stills from modern Hollywood (USA) sci-fi films useful for anyone interested in broadening the experssions of modern consumerism and the link between capitalism and intellectual freedom."



"Finally, Ajay Satan collected images of Sports Illustrated (SI) magazine Swimsuit Issue covers and used them to make 'collector-card' collages representing American dogma in modern times. These SI-Swimsuit covers boasted terrific beach-models posing with high-end bikini-fashions and was a satellite of the Sports Illustrated franchise. Ajay Satan used these 'collector-card' collages to talk about the stark differences between the liberal marketing of pornography in America and the austere anti-marketing consciousness held by anti-capitalism fundamentalist terrorist groups in the Middle East such as ISIS. You see, in the Muslim world, women were considered priestesses and required to be completely veiled."



"Ajay Satan had a celebrity-fan/follower of his anti-censorship blogs. This Hollywood (USA) celebrity was actually a secret-agent with the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) and was calculating what kinds of target-groups and blogging audiences would follow Ajay's liberal free-speech Western Internet blogs! This celebrity went by the code name '006' and wanted to take Ajay to his secret work-office at the IBM headquarters in America where he'd show Ajay the 'parametrics' of ensuring that no American blogger would be hacked or infringed or 'used' by an anti-American terrorist! The celebrity decided to contact Ajay through email."



"Ajay Satan met with the celebrity and showed him his various pornography marketing free-speech image-stills and SI collector-cards and even smartphone gallery of the fashion-models Ajay was using to blog about the differences between the West and the Middle East regarding the liberal presentation of attractive women as 'models' of laissez-faire lifestyle. Ajay learned that this was precisely the kind of liberalism that anti-American terrorist groups such as Cobra targeted to justify the scrambling of American Internet grids, which was now being secured by the NSA (National Security Agency). This was ironic, given that Ajay was actually/secretly dating one of these models which fitted 'bravely' in his 'rogues' gallery!"



"Ajay was taken to the 006 work-office at IBM where he was trained to be more methodical in his presentation of liberal images for discussions about free-speech and consumerism! Ajay was humbled but grateful to discover that the modern arena of commerce/traffic was much more 'complex' than he realized or even desired! Ajay was told by 006 that he'd be continuously supported and supervised for his popular free-speech Internet blogs."



"Ajay showed the CIA his collection of sci-fi toys, such as Transformers Skyfire/Jetfire action-robots and vehicles signifying modern imaginations about military development and democratic propaganda. The CIA agent 006 found Ajay's collection very impressive and told him to make a catalog blog of some of these robot-toys, so the CIA could assist or make special recommendations regarding some of the content of Ajay's blogs such as the inclusion of ideas about the Gulf War and military technologies! Ajay was humbled further, discovering that his beloved robot-toys were more 'apocalyptic' than he though!"



"Ajay Satan decided to make a blog about classic 1980s kids' cartoons about fantastic warriors and combats designed to make youngsters more imaginative and curious about modern socialization and military confidence. These modern warfare-themed cartoons paralleled the rise in a new aesthetic catering to advanced technologies in American civilization itself. Ajay talked about these avant-garde military/warrior avatars as symbolic of a New World Order catering to a global interest in dramatic governance fantasies!"



"However, Ajay continued to blog about general free-speech values, using funny masks and costumes and presenting himself as a vigilante. His guidance by 006 did not frighten him or make him think that American media and forums were seriously 'veiled' by the threat of 'disapproving' trolling foreign terrorists/hackers. This was modern America, after all, and the NSA and other infrastructures ensured that everyday people could blog about whatever they liked without the daily fear of anti-American dogma. Ajay Satan decided to give himself the online 'fanzine-alias' Specter (a representation of the liberal activity of championing the 'phenomenon' of democratic bazaars)!"



"Ajay Satan owned a vintage 1980s boom-box stereo (silver of course!) which he proudly kept as a 'trophy' of his admiration of American capitalism and the artistic and inventive use of consumerism as a podium for lifestyle ideology. He played all kinds of music on this nifty boom-box and he also played his instructional-tapes of fencing. You see, Ajay Satan had become a skilled fencer since college (Dartmouth) and would sometimes fence with his new-friend CIA agent 006. The fencing-tapes helped Ajay stay trained and mentally sharp and prepared him for his fun casual 'bouts' with 006. Since fencing was a 'sport' that required swift and graceful footwork and zigzag/diagonal and creative saber-motions, the fencing-tapes Ajay Satan played on his boom-box helped him stay 'ready' for his casual fencing-matches with 006, who was equally-trained and adept at the beautiful sport."



006: America is all about intelligence now, Ajay.
AJAY: This has been a thrilling education, sir!
006: Refer to yourself with your new 'alias.'
AJAY/SPECTER: Yes, I rather like my alias, "Specter."
006: It's a cool name, Ajay.
SPECTER: Thanks, man!
006: So, are you ready for this new trip to British Columbia?
SPECTER: Indeed; we're studying traffic-patterns in Canada now.
006: Cool; we'll take thorough notes on the patterns of continental consumerism.
SPECTER: Right; this will help us be more 'knowledgeable' about online interests!
006: Right; the way people move reflects the way people troll on the Internet.
SPECTER: We gotta stay ahead of those nasty Cobra hackers, 006.
006: The way to defeat Cobra is to create real dioramas, Specter.
SPECTER: Right on...

====



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on February 14, 2020
Last Updated on February 14, 2020
Tags: Western Civilization, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing