Almost Got Them! (Batman Fan-Fiction)

Almost Got Them! (Batman Fan-Fiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Talia al Ghul take a romantic vacation but encounter a trio of masked 'strangers' who might regret missing the juicy chance to grab Gotham City's two prestigious lovebirds!

"
I wanted to sign off with a fun Batman (DC Comics) fan-fiction inspired by an episode of the popular "Batman: The Animated Series" (Fox TV).



====

Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul were taking a needed vacation from their Gotham work and traveled to the Virgin Islands. Bruce, the celebrated socialite-businessman in Gotham City, was actually the masked urban vigilante known as Batman, but only his girlfriend-wife Talia knew this fact. Talia, the cosmetics spokeswoman for Avon, was actually the head of her father's radical eco-organization Leviathan, but only Bruce/Batman knew this fact. After years of working in Gotham as secret agents, Bruce and Talia felt they'd earned time-off!

Bruce and Talia checked into an idyllic island resort in the Virgin Islands after their long American Airlines flight and made passionate love in their suite and then took a long hot shower together before taking an extended 10-hour jet-lag nap. When they awoken, they ordered Pina Colada drinks with the hotel room-service line and watched TV together, enjoying episodes of the hit American series "Miami Vice" (Michael Mann) before taking another extended 10-hour jet-lag nap.

Bruce and Talia decided to go scuba-diving after their second jet-lag nap. Talia gave Bruce some of her intoxicatingly euphoric Algerian tobacco before they dive underwater to find exotic sea-life. This was shaping up to become an extraordinary vacation. After scuba-diving, Bruce and Talia returned to their hotel suite where they made love in the porcelain bathtub. It was then that Bruce proposed to Talia, and Talia happily agreed to become Mrs. Wayne. Though different, Bruce and Talia had always agreed about Gotham virtues!

Bruce and Talia decided to take a night-picnic on the beach after their wedding-ceremony on the gorgeous Virgin Islands and ensuing honeymoon. Talia brought tuna-salad sandwiches, guava-jelly, and Sutter Home wine. While they were enjoying their moonlight picnic on the beach, Bruce and Talia noticed a trio of strange-looking individuals walking towards them. The trio were wearing masks and suits and gowns, one man and two women. Bruce got worried and pulled out and readied his revolver-pistol. Talia was shocked her hubby was carrying a handgun on their vacation!

STRANGERS: "We noticed you lovebirds were enjoying a moonlit picnic on this beach and wondered if you were interested in a 'life-spicing' complication. We'd like to dare you --- Bruce is dared to make love to my two female companions, while I make love to Talia! If, after our promiscuous jaunt, you two still feel loyally in love with each other, we'll chase you around this beach with our axes, seeing if your romance stands the test of mortal fear. This dare is really a commandment, so you should dare not refuse us."

Bruce and Talia were horrified to realize they'd faced a trio of real psychopaths on the beach that moonlit night! These three 'strangers' who wore masks were obviously trying to create some kind of traumatic life-challenge for lovebirds they'd come across on the beach. Perhaps they were deranged messengers of the unpredictable reality of crime and murder. They certain wanted to test Bruce and Talia to see of their sensual bond of love would withstand the terrible confrontation with a 'face' of death!

Bruce and Talia jumped up and began running as fast as they could away from the trio of masked psychotic 'strangers' on the beach that night. Bruce was sure the male member of the masked trio reminded him of the Gotham City masked psycho Scarecrow, and Talia honestly felt the two females of the masked trio reminded her of the Gotham City female hellraiser-villain Harley Quinn. However, Bruce and Talia were far away from Gotham on this night and only thought of raw survival. Would they endure this horrific life experience?

Bruce and Talia were runnin away from the 'strangers' when Bruce decided to turn around and shoot his pistol and try to kill their stalkers! He missed and then carelessly dropped his pistol on the sand, so his wife Talia screamed and ordered him to just keep running away with her. The two miraculously managed to run all the way back to their hotel which was above the descending cliffs above the otherwise idyllic beach where they had decided to have their romantic moonlight-picnic. They realized the 'strangers' were no longer stalking them but nevertheless called the police.

Bruce and Talia returned to Gotham after the conclusion of their vacation! They decided they'd learned about the joys of love/marriage as well as the great tribulation of encountering stalking masked hellraisers! They renaibed married and had a son one year later and named him Damian. Bruce wished to grant Damian his entire company once he came of age and would even perhaps train him to become Gotham's new hero. However, Bruce and Talia always kept their encounter with the 'strangers' a dark secret from their son. The 'strangers' themselves bit their lips that night on the beach in the Virgin Islands, sure they'd just missed the chance to murder two truly smart modern-day lovebirds.

THE END

====


"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth" (Matthew 5).

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on February 18, 2020
Last Updated on February 18, 2020
Tags: Batman (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Alien B+ Alien B+

A Story by Abishai100


Football-B Football-B

A Story by Abishai100