The Fort Knox Heist: American Detention

The Fort Knox Heist: American Detention

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Four Aces plan a daring heist of Fort Knox on Valentine's Day to remind everyone of the spiritual value of charity prayers!

"
Sorry folks but after re-watching the James Bond film Goldfinger, I simply had to return to from retirement for this simple but fun vignette about a Robin Hood heist of Fort Knox catering to the poor, in honor of the gold-pot patriotic festivity of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day!
Thanks so much for reading (signing off),


====

"Ajay Satan and his partner Matt Stafford were professional car-thieves who stole cars from the rich, dismantled them, and sold the parts and gave a portion of money to the poor in California. They'd done this for 2 years and made quite an adventure and considered themselves 'Merry Men' but Matt decided to take some of his earnings and move to Europe, leaving Ajay to find a new line of activity. These two were otherwise considering working together forever!"



"Ajay decided to recruit three others for a special heist on Valentine's Day --- the looting of the U.S. gold kept in highly-secured vaults within highly-thick walls in the iconic building we all know as Fort Knox! Ajay recruited three like-minded buddies he'd met during his travels across America. Ajay convinced them the daring mission could be accomplished, especially since no one else had performed such an act. Ajay was inspired to do this Fort Knox heist after his Robin Hood successes with cars. Ajay wanted to do something worthy of a storteller's objective to glorify some kind of modern-day knight!"



JAMES: An affable Ivy League graduate, James was a master locksmith and explosives expert. Ajay wanted him for the Fort Knox job.



ELIA: An Algerian-American with a taste for adventure and thievery, Elia would complement the quartet determined to do something worthy of a James Bond picture, and Elia was perfect.



BEN: A California yuppie who was bored with living off his daddy's money, Ajay convinced this young man to help him and the already-recruited three others to pull off this heist of the century. Ben was cool and confident and he had the right credentials, and plus, he was an excellent driver, so he'd be the getaway driver!



"Fort Knox was synonymous with impenetrable security! This was the Alcatraz of gold-vaults, but since Alcatraz eventually fell, Ajay was convinced his quartet could undo the mystique of Fort Knox. Ajay intended to take some of the stolen gold and give it to a Third World charity. This was a Robin Hood daydream of truly epic proportionality. Would these 4 young men succeed?"



"The interior of Fort Knox was solid stone and labyrinths of walls and maze-like impressive structures. Ajay called his Merry Men of robbers the Four Aces. Their plan was to somehow infiltrate the levels of security and pre-coordinated prison-like impenetrability!"



"The Four Aces flew in on a small private-jets stolen from a private airfield in the USA. When they landed on the roof of Fort Knox, carrying video-cameras, they claimed they were sent by advisors to the U.S. President Donald Trump to perform a video-recorded presentation of Fort Knox gold being dissolved (melted down!) by a special liquifying acid called Aqua Regia. The video would then be broadcast on national TV as a showcase of how Fort Knox gold was valued and considered the 'mineral water' of the gods for a special anti-terrorism pro-capitalism political ad. No one at Fort Knox thought these Four Aces were anything less than American stunt-artists sent on a special PR-mission for capitalism-TV!"



"The Four Aces were escorted through the vault-hallways and stonewall labyrinths of Fort Knox where they would be shown the gold for their special video for the eventual TV broadcast!"



"The Four Aces performed the special video-recording of them melting down Fort Knox gold with the special Aqua Regia dissolving-acid. They melted down about $10 million worth of Fort Knox gold using the acid and placed the liquified gold in special air-tight metallic cannisters which they placed inside their transparent duffel-bags."



"They gave to the Fort Knox personnel and security a special souvenir for their American political PR-event, an attractive t-shirt featuring the glamorous photo of a well-known American actress-celebrity who was tied to various modern political activities linked to the White House!"



"The Four Aces then reboarded their private-jets and took off with their transparent duffel-bag carrying the metallic cannisters of the $10 million worth of Fort Knox gold liquified by their special dissolving acid. They took photos of the interior of Fort Knox before they left the grand U.S. gold depository building."



"The Four Aces landed on the airfield from which they stole their small private-jets and hopped into Ben's silver Audi SUV and sped off to Canada with their stolen liquified gold. Once in Canada, they made that fake 'pro-capitalism' TV-ad and sent it to the White House as a pun, with the attached message, 'This ad was made to remind all Americans that Fort Knox gold can be melted down to be re-distributed to the poor children of an unnamed Third World nation'. Ajay Satan told his getaway-driver man/buddy Ben that it was the Audi driveaway he'd remember most about their daring and imaginative Fort Knox heist."



"U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the FBI to perform a global manhunt for the tricky Four Aces, but by that time, the masked performance-artist bandits had made off with the $10 million in Fort Knox liquified gold, had it reformed, and gave $3 million of it to a Third World charity serving the needs of homeless children! They took the remaining $7 million to buy a giant yacht on which they'd live, eat, and celebrate off the coast of the Virgin Islands. Their yuppie-pal Ben would claim the yacht was purchased using his dad's aristocratic money!"



"The Fort Knox heist became legendary and it reminded everyone that gold was the thing that made human hearts sing and daydream! The fact that the Four Aces were like Robin Hood's Merry Men of thieves who stole from the rich and gave to the poor simply added to the spiritual mystique of the daring deed. It was Ajay Satan who concocted the scheme to trick the security-personnel at Fort Knox with his ingenious method of exploiting 'dystopian' expectations!"

====
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it is legendary,you illustrated very well

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 12, 2020
Last Updated on March 12, 2020
Tags: Fort Knox, Capitalism Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Ronin Ages Ronin Ages

A Story by Abishai100