Ishmael's Robots

Ishmael's Robots

A Story by Abishai100
"

A genius inventor named Ishmael has dreams about conceptualizing fantastic robots to evalute humanity's focus on modern dread!

"
This is a concept Transformers (Hasbro) fan-fiction with ideas I've been developing all my life as an avid fan of the robot fantasy-adventure media/toy franchise, so I had to write it before signing off...and I really hope you like it!
This fan-fiction references the two Decepticon robots Menasor and Scorponok.
Thanks (signing off),







====

"A genius inventor on Earth named Ishmael decided he'd use toy robots to talk about the metaphysics of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence). Ishmael used the two giant robots Menasor (a 'Decepticon' robot comprised of miniature robots who transform mechanically into adventurous vehicles) and Scorponok (a 'Decepticon' robot who transforms into a city, a reptilian dinosaur, and a standing humanoid warrior) to talk about humanity's perspectives on strength and ambition. Menasor represented risk, while Scorponok represented ravenous wrath, so Ishmael chose to reference these two robots in Internet blogs about modern American social capitalism culture. Since Ishmael wanted to use Menasor/Scorponok to talk about social vanities, Ishmael was a diplomat of new age heroism!"



"Ishmael had a sleeping dream one night he was transported to the fictional A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) planet of Cybertron where only robots dwelt! On Cybertron, the two clans of robots, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, constantly waged wars! Menasor and Scorponok, both Decepticons, appeared in Ishmael's dream and talked to him about his creative and progressive Internet blogs about using A.I. robots to address modern social fascination with perspectives on vanity and power. Menasor, the robot who was comprised of smaller robots who transformed into adventurous vehicles, told Ishmael the secret to social consciousness was in fact depression!"



"Then, the Decepticon robot Scorponok appeared in Ishmael's dream. Scorponok, the giant robot who transformed into a city, a reptilian dinosaur, and a humanoid standing warrior, told Ishmael that his Internet blogs about using Decepticons to talk about modern (21st Century) American social engineering was interesting but that his blogs should include ideas about radical American free-speech related political intelligence (e.g., WikiLeaks). Scorponok was a messenger of conspiracy."



"When Ishmael awoke, he felt the need to get some Starbucks coffee. On his way to the coffee-shop, Ishmael was compelled to drive a tad too fast, since his dream the previous night had made him a tad nervous. He was pulled over by a pair of cops who happened to be a married American couple. The cops asked Ishmael why he was speeding on a peaceful Sunday morning in the suburbs, and he had to tell them 'I need coffee before I prepare for my boss's presentation about robotics deformity,' which made them giggle!"



"The following night, Ishmael had yet another dream in which he was in a future post-apocalyptic Earth in which terrifying A.I. robots ruled the planet and humans were caught as enslaved rebels! The robots, real-life Autobots and Decepticons, wanted humans to be humiliated by their own sense of ambition. Ishmael discovered that the Decepticon robots he was writing about in his Internet blogs, Menasor and Scorponok, were motorbike-robots in this post-apocalyptic Earth. He was surrounded by images of menacing intelligence, compelling him to think about what comprised true deformity!"



"Ishmael awoke and decided to rent the A.I. fantasy-adventure film Terminator: Salvation about an Earth ominously ruled by giant evil robots, compelling humans to forge various kinds of desperate defiance. Ishmael realized that the modern age of media technologies and convenience smartphones had created a machine-like 'grid' of lifestyle mechanics, beckoning imaginations about unnatural automation. Ishmael wondered if his Internet blogs about the two fictional Decepticon robots Menasor and Scorponok should prompt him to talk about the reality of new age darkness!"



"In another dream, Ishmael witnessed a mythological debate between two sirens of heaven and hell, a mermaid-woman named Mara and the half-snake demon-deity Medusa, about the reality of social anarchy in times of great technological development."



MARA: The Egyptians and Romans developed impressive weapons.
MEDUSA: Americans have developed computers and lasers.
MARA: Every time humans develop tech, there's vanity and ambition.
MEDUSA: To temper such extremes, we think about governance and education.
MARA: How can art and entertainment promote balanced thinking?
MARA: Well, stories about teamwork promote ideas about equity.
MEDUSA: Is equity the best concept in the evaluations of tech-power?
MARA: It seems so, since modern robotics stories involve ideas about competition.
MEDUSA: True, and equity symbolizes network profit-sharing.
MARA: Without ideas about teamwork, robotics ideas will lead to thoughts of domination!
MEDUSA: Perhaps genius inventors such as Ishmael can talk about robotics and destiny.
MARA: That's the hope anyway.

====


"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth" (Matthew 5)





© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on March 13, 2020
Last Updated on March 13, 2020
Tags: Transformers (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing