Sonya Blade

Sonya Blade

A Story by Abishai100
"

The military general and wise female bishop of the Mortal Kombat universe, Sonya Blade, attempts to ally with Princess Kitana to destroy the vanguard of the intolerable Kotal Kahn!

"
I've returned for a fun fan-fiction story from the iconic Mortal Kombat video-game genre, made popular in the 1990s through the early 21st Century.

Thanks so much for reading,



====

Sonya Blade was a general in Earthrealm trying to ally with Lord Raiden to cast out the negative influence of Kota Kahn in Outworld. She was skilled in target-fire and military strategy and had become known as a solid female rival to the Outworld princess-warrior Kitana as well as a rival or ally of Kitana's offbeat complement and rival Mileena. Sonya Blade courted the mercenary Mortal Kombat tournament fighter Johnny Cage. They had a daughter together named Cassie Cage and wanted her to someday become an Earthrealm advocate or perhaps secretary to Lord Raiden himself!

Sonya Blade wanted a new challenge to personally invade the fortress of the eerie warlord Ermac and perhaps persuade him to help her, Cage, and Raiden finally destroy the intolerable Kotal Kahn and his host of Outworld minions (including the monstrous Baraka, the gorgeous Sindel, the beastly Reptile, the untrustworthy Kung Lao, and the self-righteous Leatherface). Sonya Blade crept into Ermac's lair and told him she'd sleep with him if he'd only side with her and her legion to legitimately destroy the force of Kotal Kahn. Ermac agreed to help Sonya and gave her three emerald stones that had the power to make any warrior completely invisible.

Sonya Blade then recruited Kitana to join her and Cage to infiltrate the underwater palace of Kotal Kahn and use the potent emerald stones to make themselves completely invisible. As the three 'terrorists' in Kahn's palace made their way into Kotal's inner-chamber, cloaked in invisibility, they pulled out their special silver-and-glass darts (hand-crafted by the wizard Jax!) and threw them at Kotal Kahn's eyes. One of the deadly beautiful darts pierced Kahn's eyes, and he bled to death. Sonya Blade then fled the underwater palace with her two invisibility-cloaked allies (Johnny Cage and Kitana) and made their way to Raiden's palace.

Once inside Raiden's secure dominion, Sonya Blade felt safe to confide in the Mortal Kombat tournament champion and unofficially-crowned Lord Protector of Outworld (Raiden) and express her joy over the final death of the sinister Kotal Kahn! Sonya Blade could now at long last share her passion for martial politics and military wisdom balanced with the right kinds of Outworld governance. Sonya Blade had successfully ousted the influence of Kotal Kahn, bringing favor and support for her side and ensuring greater forms of democratic rule in the lands of great metaphysical drama!

====


"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on March 17, 2020
Last Updated on March 17, 2020
Tags: Mortal Kombat (Fan-Fiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing