Buffalo: American Haven

Buffalo: American Haven

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American sports-fan cheers on his team and thinks about the accessibility of daydreams during the 2020 virus tribulation.

"
Sorry, but I couldn't resist offering up one last virus-fable, and this one is a fanfare themed storyThanks so much for reading (signing off),
====

"Isaac Castle was a huge Buffalo Bills fan and had cheered them on ever since they had their darling 1990-1991 seasons during which they made consecutive trips to the Super Bowl but loss in heartbreaking fashion! Isaac began collecting Bills memorabilia after seeing these two exciting and patriotic team seasons on TV and decided the Bills were the quintessential American sports team to cheer! Isaac used Bills items to make exciting blogs about Bills players, especially QB Jim Kelly and WR James Lofton, because Isaac wanted to cast himself as a typical musketeer."



"Isaac threw a Super Bowl party in 1992, because the Buffalo Bills once again appeared in the championship. However, despite the minor excitement during the game at some random times which excited his friends and girlfriend, the overall struggles of the Bills scarred the party and haunted Isaac. He continued to fondly remember how the game was a nice toast to his fanfare towards American football."



"Isaac began collecting James Lofton NFL trading-cards. He decied that Lofton was his favorite Bills player from that special duo 1990-1991 season for the Bills. It was during this special time when Lofton was a prolific WR on the team and a vital scorer and reliable pass-option for QB Jim Kelly that the Bills lost their first heartbreaking Super Bowl to the NY Giants by only one point because of a last-minute missed field-goal attempt! Isaac kept his Lofton card as a symbol of his pronounced cheering for a Bills team that reminded NFL fans across America why football was so darn magical."



"Isaac also collected other James Lofton memorabilia to indicate his fanfare towards the Bills and towards their excellent WR James Lofton. He kept these items in one presentation room in his house in New York. Isaac showed his special valuables to his friends who shared his interests in the Bills."



"Isaac also collected video yearbooks of the Buffalo Bills 1990-1991 seasons. These videos were produced by NFl Films and were reflective of the stellar experience the talented Bills shared with America in those darling seasons that forever made them stand out as NFL darlings."



"Isaac's girlfriend got him a Buffalo Bills sweater for Christmas which reminded Isaac of the ornamental spirit of NFL cheering and why the Bills had become such a special team for him as an American sports fan! This sweater was cool, colorful, and catchy. Isaac wore if during the holidays and at other times of the year too."



"Isaac also got a little doll with a Buffalo Bills headband and logo on it. He kept this little trophy item in his daughter's room. Isaac was now feeling he was a complete Bills (NFL) fan. Isaac wanted his friends and family to share in his delight for the Buffalo Bills and why they represented football magic!"



"The special 1991 game between the Buffalo Bills and the Philadelphia Eagles held in London and called the American Bowl was televised and featured many sports-fanfare memorabilia. This canonical game was meant to share sports fanfare in America regarding the NFL with people in Europe! Isaac made a video-recording of this terrific international game."



"Isaac also got himself a terrific official NFL card of that canonical 1991 American Bowl game between the Buffalo Bills and the Philadelphia Eagles. This card was meant to showcase Isaac's love of football and why the Bills represented a special kind of modern sports reflective of Americans' fascination with general teamwork and regional fanfare drama."



"Isaac's son liked collecting exciting Buffalo Bills posters and video-game items such as Madden games with Bills teams on the cover and Bills posters with attractive and spirited NFL cheerleaders. Isaac's family therefore followed him into this little 'American Haven' of sports-fanfare consumerism."



"Decades later, when Isaac was much older, and the Coronavirus swept across the globe as a terrible pandemic, Isaac decided to purchase a special Xbox video-game system and the Madden 15 game for himself, since it featured a new age Buffalo Bills star on the cover! Isaac played this game all the time on weekends. He used this Coronavirus quarantine experience, where everyone in America mostly worked from home to avoid the contamination and contagion dangers of getting close to people in traffic outdoors, to reflect on why Bills NFL fanfare symbolized modern domestic art!"



"Was Isaac Castle an NFL fan or an NFL fanatic? Was he a simple Buffalo Bills fanfare aficionado or had he become a Bills freak? The Bills would've been more responsive to the cheers of a symbolic American sports-fan such as Isaac Castle had they actually won a Super Bowl championship. Nevertheless, Isaac's love of Bills football, especially during the Coronavirus quarantine and pandemic in America, represented a modern focus on the tangibility of lifestyle dollars."

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on March 23, 2020
Last Updated on March 23, 2020

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing