Warpath: Liquid Oxygen

Warpath: Liquid Oxygen

A Story by Abishai100
"

An A.I. robot named Warpath makes contact with the White House and offers advice on a global mission to ease dirty fears during the great Coronavirus quarantine!

"
Here's a short Coronavirus quarantine-consciousness prayer-vignette referencing the fictional Transformers (Hasbro) warrior-robot Warpath and representing our modern species interest in teamwork...and design! God bless,


====

Warpath, a mighty A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) robot from the faraway planet Cybertron, arrived in our solar system in the year 2020 and landed on Earth's moon and began spying on human civilization. Warpath, a red colored warrior-robot who transformed into a powerful land-tank war-vehicle, was also an Autobot robot, a group of robots devoted to democratic principles. The Autobots on the planet Cybertron vied with the evil terrorist robots known as Decepticons for dominion on their planet. Now, Warpath was sent by the Autobot general Optimus to Earth to see if human civilization, which exhibited signs of intelligence, warranted species contact and perhaps co-existence with Autobots.

Warpath was told to see if Autobots should construct a diplomacy station on Earth's moon and use it to communicate with human civilization and establish some kind of species exchange. Optimus theorized that the evil Decepticons might travel to Earth first and establish a colonialized base, oppressing humans and using Earth as a new war-base. That's why Optimus sent Warpath to Earth to see if there was real potential for a preemptive species contact and exchange so the Autobots might establish a base of communications and fortification before Decepticons arrived to create a terrifying war-base for an extension of power ambitions. Optimus wanted to humble the wrath-filled Deceptions and sent his trusted warrior-robot Warpath to evaluate human civilization.

Warpath was making notes on humanity on Earth in the year 2020 from his temporary spy-base on Earth's moon. Wapath noted that human civilization had gone through an ebullient explosion of consumerism and globalized capitalism since the 1980s which culminated in the election of capitalism-baron Donald Trump as U.S. President and the consolidation of the NYSE and Euronext on Wall Street even after fundamentalist terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center in 2001. However, despite this commercial confidence worldwide, perhaps lifestyle arrogance and social hygiene neglect on various levels coupled with manmade industrial waste and eco-pollution gave rise to a global pandemic known as the Coronavirus COVID-19 in the year 2020, requiring a worldwide quarantine.

Warpath therefore concluded that human civilization on Earth was both intriguing in its scope for commercial networking across the planet and throughout various cultures and ethnic groups and also vexed in its challenges with organic life sustenance and temperance and malady or virus controls. Warpath noted that while humans were confident about governance and trade, they often faced difficulties with social mobilization, socialization, and population control. These challenges came in the form of the Nazi Holocaust, the Black Death, and the 2020 Coronavirus. Warpath noted that humans liked celebrating the Christian Bible mythology of the adversarial 'AntiChrist' who'd arrive at the 'End Times' to bring ominous prophecies about a cataclysmic tribulation. Warpath noted that humanity was conjecturing that the 2020 Coronavirus may be some sign of this 'apocalyptic' End Times tribulation.

Warpath decided to make contact with the White House in the USA on behalf of his Autobot robots on the A.I. planet Cybertron and offer advice on how to handle and manage the great Coronavirus tribulation and global quarantine. U.S. President Donald Trump was delighted to make contact with Warpath and wanted to know what the Autobots planned to harness life on Earth and protect humanity from the clutches of the terrorist Decepticon robots who might seek to exploit human civilization on Earth during the global Coronavirus quarantine. Warpath recommended a worldwide liquid-oxygen manufacturing and distribution endeavor, spearheaded by America, to encourage human beings to celebrate sustainable living and eco-friendly lifestyle indoors while enduring the Coronavirus quarantine. This agreed-upon endeavor would mark the first stage in the great dialogue known as 'Mission Dartmouth' between Autobots and America!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on April 29, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Transformers, Environmentalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing