The Fountainhead

The Fountainhead

A Story by Abishai100
"

A blogger addresses Coronavirus quarantine daylight with fountain-pen online blogs about design and creates a bowling consciousness.

"
Here's a quarantine vignette inspired by the film Bubble Boy and representative of our view on dioramas of quarantine during this great worldwide crisis, so I hope you'll read it...and like it! Cheers,


====

Isaac loved fountain-pens and using them to make ornate letters at home during the 2020 Coronavirus global quarantine. Isaac made ink letters and Christian notes with his impressive fountain-pens and took photos of these etchings with his iPhone to upload onto his Internet blogs about new age aesthetic appreciation of communication and writing in the age of computers during the global quarantine. Isaac was a neo-classical Internet scribe!



Isaac sometimes paired his ornate Christian letters made with his impressive ink fountain-pens with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue bikini-models sunbathing at the beach to address this quarantine-time fear of humanity losing its sense of imaginative embrace of the magic of Earth.



Of course, Isaac's fountain-pen Internet blogs were really about the evaluation of socialization fears in the time of crisis and quarantine which is why some compared Isaac to a new age version of a digital Thomas Nast, the iconic old millennium American political cartoonist.



Isaac's fountain-pens were handsome and intricate and well-crafted and reflects his love of writing and communication. Some of his fountain-pen sets were quite expensive or valuable antiques, which is why Isaac kept them in a safe at his home. He used his ink and fountain-pen sets to craft his aesthetically viewed Internet blogs about the art of media era communications.



Isaac's favorite fountain-pen set was ironically a modern navy-blue-and-gold fountain-pen set which Isaac considered symbolic of his joint interest in classical work and modern instruments and design. This navy fountain set was a symbol of Isaac's use of writing in ink and transference to Internet blogs to convey a human appreciation of the joy of communication and the value of tools. Such tool value was vital to human imagination during the global quarantine of course, when people were forced to stay indoors to avoid the spread of COVID-19.



Isaac considered his fountain blogs on the Internet a terrific achievement in social work during the global Coronavirus quarantine. These fountain-pen communications online reflected Isaac's commitment to the finery of modern media and the use of the Internet to share images of transcribed letters and words for mass consumption on a platform suited for indoor life and virus evasion!



Isaac's fountain blogs caught the attention of a ruthless tobacco company businesswoman named Rhonda Branch who considered this new form of communication a serious threat to the corporate view of expedited digital labors. People in modern times such as Ms. Branch simply detested classical appreciation of old-world tools and aesthetics that interfered with a wholly modern approach to efficient commercial activity, even during the Coronavirus quarantine!



Rhonda was dating a bank-robber named Joker who'd robbed 5 banks in California already during the 2020 Coronavirus quarantine, dressed as a maudlin clown and representing a new social angst towards politicized social control and quarantine claustrophobia. Rhonda and Joker made a very odd couple, and no one knew they were dating, so Joker used Ms. Branch's impressive social connections to create elaborate alibis so no one would suspect that it was in fact he who was wearing zany masks/costumes and make-up to perform anti-establishment California bank robberies during the quarantine.



Joker and Branch represented a 'wild' modernism view of willful arrogance in times of crisis and despair. This contrasted with Isaac's view of careful and devotional addresses to the problems of modern life. You see, Joker and Branch were like DC Comics' Joker and Harley Quinn to Isaac who was like a real-life 'Batman' of modernism, a maudlin ironically of socialization values! While Joker favored drama, Batman favored child-like daydreams.



An Arabian princess named Amherst saw Isaac's beautiful fountain blogs on the Internet and decided to become his online pen-pal and asked him if he had any theories as to who the Joker (the iconic Coronavirus bank robber) might be, but Isaac told Amherst he was simply focused on the magic of his fountain-pen communications work indoors. Isaac and Amherst began falling in love and wondered what the Coronavirus quarantine would do to the human church.



Isaac loved collecting robot-toys when he was a young boy and decided to make a fountain blog online one day about an iconic super-robot named Metroplex who represented modern/metropolitan IQ. Isaac addressed the wild robberies of the Joker in this Metroplex blog about negotiating 'rice and springs' in times of quarantine.



Would the Batman ever destroy the schemes of the Joker? Would Isaac and Amherst be married during the Coronavirus quarantine? Would Joker and Rhonda Branch become a modern-day Devil's Advocate duo? These questions might be explored in quarantine-time comic book stories written in the future perhaps about our lifestyle tribulations in the 20th-21st Century!



Amherst purchased a very expensive ivory horse sculpture online for Isaac during the quarantine as a sign of their newfound love and appreciation of lifestyle spirituality during the great tribulation in the year 2020. This was a sign of progressive daydreams.



Isaac and Amherst got married and Amherst had a son from her previous marriage, and so Isaac purchased for him a fun illuminating toy archery-set which the young boy considered a terrific toast to quarantine-time technology. Amherst's son wanted to someday study at M.I.T. (a totem of American providence)!



The Coronavirus destroyed our sense of traffic liberty, but it reinforced ideas about sanctified feelings towards reinvented life and imagination. The contrasting 'work' of people like Isaac and the Joker simply reminded the world there was a strange but tangible duality to the reality of dukedom endurance.



During the quarantine, kids stayed home from school and looked for new forms of education from their parents and educators. Simple toys and kits like watercolor-sets suddenly became reflective of a modern appreciation of indoor-life intelligence. Schools such as Dartmouth and Brown considered these toys 'fashionable' trophies.



ISAAC: This tribulation will strengthen our commitments to social diagonals!
AMHERST: I agree.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on April 30, 2020
Last Updated on April 30, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100